Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Weirdest Ride Ever

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2001, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to know your guys' weirdest day of riding ever.

My day was last Tuesday. I live in Safford, ARIZONA and it is an EXTREMELY RARE event that we get at least a snow flake. When I was sitting in Biology class morning our principal got on the intercom and said that school would be getting out early because they were going to close the roads. So I went outside and there was about six inces of snow on the ground! So after a cold trek back to my house I figured it is the first time in my life I've seen snow I might as well ride in it because I knew it wouldn't last for long. I never knew it would be so hard to steer in snow.
The weirdest sight I've ever seen is a desert covered in snow. Particularlly snow cover Saguaros(Cactus) It was dark because of all the clouds but after about 2 hours of riding the skies opened up at the sun came out. After about another hour the snow was all gone and we were riding in 65 degree weather. That was one of the weirdest DAYS in my life.

RRR

Old 01-18-2001, 08:11 PM
Range Rover

whats up with that? Arizona gets snow but alaska doesnt? i live in palmer and there is no snow around here its all ice.

Old 01-18-2001, 09:34 PM
Range Rover

MY weirdest time riding was with three of my friends in New Boston NH , we were out riding on this really old trail that nobody ever uses and there were all kinds of branches off to other trails . It was an old logging road and we got way out there and we found a HUGE mudhole ,it was about 6ft on the middle and my friend on a polaris scrambler 400 tried the hole and got burried over th handlebars , so we continued on and left the polaris behind then we tried to find our way back but we couldnt so we were getting worried cuz we were runnin low on gas my friend started reving his CR80 and dumped the clutch hit a rock and split the case so we went on looking for our way back then my friends blaster ran out of gas , so we were all riding on my recon . WE finally found our way back after 6 hours and got gas and a come-along and gased up the blaster , pulled out the polaris and we threw the cr80 on the back of my recon and finally got home at 12:00 am What a ride !