Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Survey: What safety gear do you wear? Helmet, boots, what else?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2001, 03:00 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't consider safety to be a PC issue. I think safety should be our first priority on the trails. I wear a full-face helmet, goggles, gloves and army boots. I am interested in riding pants, chest protector and real riding boots but I hate the Power Ranger look (good description btw) I have an old army flak jacket and was thinking about wearing that when I go ride. Thing is, I am not expecting any artillery fire and wonder if the flak jacket would do anything anyways. LOL

I think you have to at least protect the noggin. The other stuff will heal but break your melon and you will be dead or have to spend the rest of your life drooling on your wheelchair.

My thoughts anyways,

MrMan

Old 02-23-2001, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When i get home from school and go riding I just throw on a helmet and some old jeans.I mainly just ride in fields and on our soon to be mx track(the part we have done)and some jumps.

When I race or go to st joe.I wear full face helmet,smith roll off goggles,Fox chest protector,AXO riding pants,alpinestar tech 7 boots'long sleeve shirt,fox gloves.

Does anybody know where I could get a visor for a HJC CLX helmet?

I was riding wheelie's one day on my 300ex 5th gear tapped and turned my head and my visor broke off!It looks real goofy now.