Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

everyone reads but refrains to offer input

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default everyone reads but refrains to offer input

if i am not totally confident in what im saying id rather keep my trap closed.....unlike some that just say whatever comes to their lips........sorry if i cant furhter assist you.....lets just all get along..........wheres the mud????? wheres my bike???

Old 03-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And let us not forget other people members and non members who read posts because they may be having the same problem as the original poster is having , and they check it out to see if someone has solved the problem and hope that it will be the fix for them ; i know i do this often myself just to save for future reference so i might be of assistance to someone else later on !

I know there are some fine tech's on the forums that go out of their way to help anyone with a problem , and it's sometimes frustrating when a post turn's out to be someone who come's on the forums just to bash a brand that seem's to happen ever so often ; but the good people here that are only trying to help other's will still at least try to help !.........

Old 03-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

Or there are people like me that are curious, but don't have the same problem and/or don't have an answer to your problem. I'd rather not post then fill up a thread witha bunch of 'I don't know's'.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Range Rover

is it possible that pepole viewing the post don't know or are reading trying to learn.....just my 2 pennies

Old 03-26-2009, 05:09 AM
Pro Rider

im just looking thought the forum. seeing whats out there. if the post looks interesting ill look. i may either learn something, or may have personal exsperince on that topic, or thoughts about it. but if i cant help ill just move on. its kinda like window shopping. you may look around. see whats there. then move on. i also like to go thought the forum to see what people would like to know, and see what people are saying. im also jobless and trying to keep my self busy.

i could be like a guy at my last employer. if someone asked him a easy question it turn into half his life story, and the sad part was the story changed slightly evrytime he said it. also mant times he lied just to make himself sound smarter. personaly i think it made him dumber. i hope it comes back to him one day......

chuck

Old 03-26-2009, 01:37 PM
Range Rover

i am very new to quads and this forum. i try to read every post if time allows. i want to learn as much as i can from peoples problems and how to fix them. i try to post information if i have it or suggestions, but i have also run into the "experts" who oh so quickly shoot you down with my suggestions. that is all they are-suggestions. i quit posting unless i have the exact answer because i am tired of being told how wrong i am. all i am trying to do is give an idea and maybe send the person in the right direction. i am an ase certified master automobile mechanic and trained harley mechanic. i just started working on quads this winter. i do not claim to know anything about them, but all i know is when i am stumped, i post a question, and 99% of the time, someone is able to point me in the right direction. i appreciate all of the help i have received and i just hope i am able to somehow return the favor to somebody.

Old 03-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I try to read and answer and post shop manual info on as many posts as I can ... But I work full time Monday to Saturday 8:00 - 5:00 summer & winter so I don't have a lot of spare time .. I try not to answer posts about which tires are the best , aftermarket exhaust & jets because some questions don't have a straight answer it depends on your elevation your temperature where you live etc.etc.etc ...