Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

About Polaris(Please Read)

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2001, 06:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was just razzin ya Polecat. Nobody's perfect, look at what I wrote, I wrote "right in all caps" instead of "write". You should not write in all caps though, unless your meaning to yell at somebody it's just computer etiquette, ain't that special.

Your absolutly right, we should be worried about having places to ride instead of bashing or anything. I'm surprised that the "Land, Trail and Environmental Issues" forum isn't more active. Everybody that should be active in this area and I'm not excluded from that list. I have written my congressman and senator though and so should everybody on a regular basis. This is what the eco-***** do and so should we. I would of thought you would have tons of places to ride in Texas, is the land grabbing that bad down there? I would be surprised after GWB was governor for so long. Unless...could it be...he's just another politician that's full of S***. No way. Couldn't be possible.

MrMan, you still did not make a post without mentioning you wanting your infamous "True 4x4 Sport Quad"!...lol.

Salute!

Old 03-20-2001, 01:45 AM
Range Rover

its just his personal experiance and opinion give the guy some slack.
besides honda is a better company the polaris but polaris is not bad and honda is not perfect

Old 03-20-2001, 08:29 AM
Trailblazer

hey 2-fifty,o.k. enuf bashing.we do have alot of land to ride on but most of it is leased for hunting rights.there is a 500 acre tract behind my house that me and several people have rode on for years.i met the guys on the lease about 2 years ago and they said no problem with us riding as long as it wouldnt hunting season.seen him yesterday and he told me that nobody could ridr anymore cause somebody had tore up their hunting lodge.some people dont know when they have a good thing.well i feel a little better,happy trails and tread lightly.later 2-50