Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Caught by the law today.

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2001, 09:05 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

today i was riding and the law pulled up and the ask me where i lived i told them he told me to ride it back home so i did when we got here we were talking he said i had a bitchy neighbors he said if he had to come back to night i will be fined and it will be impounded but he said tommorow a diffrent day. NO FINES!!!!

Old 03-22-2001, 09:59 PM
Range Rover

yeah the cops told me the same thing about a month ago!it was the same nite i put my pipe on!

Old 03-22-2001, 10:17 PM
Trailblazer

yeah, me and my friend were out ridin home one day and a cop came after us one time, my friend got pulled over and i just went into the woods afterwards. i waited a while till i went home and the cop was there when i got home.. come to find out that my friend ratted me out. the cop said that i could be fined, gotten my bike impounded, and got my license takin away until i was 21. I was lucky that the cop was nice bout it.. but he said that the next time he caught me he would fine me and impound my bike!! so i dont ride on main roads anymore more.. not worth it..

Old 03-22-2001, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

i have been cuaght twice but i also was lucky enough to get away with just a warning. i almost got busted today too but luckly i found out that the guy was planning on calling the cops before i left to ride!

Old 03-22-2001, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me... i got pulled over once, i was nice enough to stop, i was going nice and slow, yeilding to traffic and obeying all traffic laws and stop signs and all that stuff, and the stuipd cop blew up at me, made me push my bike to where i was gonna ride, so i was nice and pushed my bike about 1.5 miles to where i was gonna ride, i rode for about an hour or two, with the cop watching me all the time, then when i had had enough, i checked for traffic, and flew out of the trail as fast as the bike would run, and ran about 60 mph all the way home!!! now i as soon as i see a cop i put the hammer down, they don't have the ***** to chase me, let alone catch me, and a VERY useful pointer...never take the same way home and never go directly home, take the scenic route and put teh bike in the garage REEL quick...just my experience

Old 03-23-2001, 12:35 AM
Weekend Warrior

man, it all sounds like fun, most of the time I take my quad out just to get chased by the cops. It's fun, they can never catch us. Our personal best was the entire police force after us, i live in a small town so it's not that much, only about 6 police vehicles.

Old 03-23-2001, 12:41 AM
Weekend Warrior

sorry bad judgement

Old 03-23-2001, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

We do not have cops in our town, closest P.D. (that has juristriction) is over an hour away. mabe twice a week a state cop will roll through, alot of my riding is right down the road. You see at least one wheeler a day go flying down the road, usually more.. I love it.. I could blow donuts right in the middle of town for most of the day and the locals wouldnt call the cops they'd be like "look at that fool, he's been doin it all day" Most are very very cool with it, I think some even like seeing me scream around?..

Old 03-23-2001, 06:15 AM
Range Rover

Who is the cop that got you?

Old 03-23-2001, 07:01 AM
Range Rover

not sure i'm only 15 i told him i was 16 and when he come up here i wasn't even on the quad i was talking to my friends when the cop pulled up they scattered.I was riding in a subdivision.

Quick Reply: Caught by the law today.