Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Substitute Teacher is an Eco Nazi

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2001, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Easy boots, I wasn't trying to insult you or whine. You just add more fuel to my argument, teachers are easy targets. I don't regret anything. I enjoy my job. I worked a lot of places before teaching and to be honest with you everyone of them had some kind of jerk working there. Face it, there are people out there that are just mean. Remember the job is to teach, not to send people out away from the teaching. I probably see some of my students more than their parents do. If some guy was talking trash out on the track would you back down and blame him when you lost or would you be motivated to go prove him wrong and beat him when it counts? I'm sorry a teacher embarrassed you. Be honest with yourself, have you always been the nicest, kindest, most compassionate person? I won't speculate on the answer but I will be honest and say I have to answer no to all of those. You wouldn't like it if I rode ONE Honda and didn't like it so I said the whole Honda line was junk would you? Be careful when you get on ONE teacher and pass judgement on all of us. Just try to be open minded about things, we're people too.

Jason

Old 04-05-2001, 06:45 PM
Range Rover

I would run the guy over I just get sick of teachers flapping their jibs on how tough their job is and how little they get paid. You get 3 months off a year and it takes an act of Congress to get you fired. I just reread my post and I did not intend to infer all teachers, so sorry. I meant all teachers who read this and whine. The kids teacher is a jerk and should get punished. Reread uglys posts "I am not the smartest person in the world.(not by a long shot)I did try though". He already has self esteem problems. Teachers should teach not destroy self esteem. By the way TX has a GREAT public school system. NOT!! HHAAAA

Old 04-05-2001, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry boots, didn't mean to get you all stirred up. One of the points I make with my students when we engage in a dialog is that I'm only 25 and that it was not very long ago that I was sitting in the very same desk thinking the very same things about my teachers. I'm sorry that you had to resort to taking jabs at a State I care very much about. I only hope that there is something positive you do stand for in your life. Forgive me for trying to carry on a discussion with you. Enjoy your atv and best wishes.

Jason