Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

YZ426 power

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2001, 02:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay you guys, since I started this mess, it's up to me to finish it.

This has devolved into a shouting match, and I'm one of those yelling the loudest.

I apologize for starting this in the first place. For those of you with measured, thought out arguments, I apologize.

I was willing to keep up this discussion until it got rude.

Now it's rude, and I apologize for bringing anyone to that level of frustration.

The white flag is out -- I surrender!

Old 06-08-2001, 02:20 PM
87r
Range Rover

Pam,

I don't blame you and I hope you didn't think my comments were rude. Opinionated yes but hopefully not rude. You UNDOUBTEDLY know your stuff although yours and my opinions are a little different on a few things.

I don't really know what that trailboss98 guy is talking about - do you? I think his comments are well worth being banned from this site forever. Where are the moderators anyway?

Old 06-08-2001, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

<< Where are the moderators anyway? >>

Ya know what, aside from the fact that there are young kids on here, I'd rather leave comments like Trailboss98's alone.

It creates the correct assumption that everything said by that person is probably coming from left base.

Anyone who believes that this is the correct way to act in here obviously is too young (mentally or physically) to understand the complex workings of a group discussion. In any case, after reading such drivel, people are more likely to discount this person's opinions and responses.

I definitely wasn't including you in the group of rude respondents 87r! I enjoy a good discussion!

Old 06-08-2001, 03:42 PM

Here's one (moderator). Please, PLEASE, in the future notify us when a thread starts to loose traction before it rolls like this one did. With the moderators that we have it is hard to keep up with the amount of traffic this board sees. These are &quot;your&quot; forums, help us keep them fun and civil.

Thank you

Old 06-08-2001, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

Scramdaddy, I guess this one never really was on topic! It's like talking around the campfire, one thing reminds you of another. A conversation that began with the day's ride takes a few turns and becomes a joke about a blonde and a priest. Ya know, it just happens!

Sorry, we'll try to be better. We can always start a new thread.

Old 06-08-2001, 07:14 PM
Range Rover

I'll just say this, and I don't give a hoot what anyone thinks. My Nitro powered LEM 50 is the fastest quad out there. It'll eat ALL 250r's and yzf 426 powered quads. And not to mention all the banshees, zillas, Raptors, and DS's. So in the end I win anyway![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2001, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

Well I have a new Frame made out of AirCraft Grade porcelain, how much Horse Power do you think it would make with say a YZ250 in it?

Old 06-08-2001, 10:25 PM

Pam, you gota stop intimidating all these men, I don't have time to be your personal moderator [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] All you hot rodders better watch out for my Scram 500 HO with the custom frame carved out of a block of Ivory soap!! I just can't figure out where all the bubbles come from when I go through deep water[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Oh yea, I don't think that we will be hearing from Trailboss98 for awhile.

Old 06-09-2001, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider

I've been bulking up the hampster with a lot of vitamins and a high protein diet with a few steroids to boot. I'm rigging up a small SCUBA tank / regulator for the rodent in case the water ( or any other substances ) get too deep...
All of this for my &quot;High Tech&quot; Honda...

Old 06-09-2001, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

When is this thread going to end. It almost has 67 now 68 replies to it and it is still counting?? If I remember right this might be a ATVConnection record. But just stop the Madness!!!!

Quick Reply: YZ426 power