Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

What Do You Guys Do???

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2001, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

madweazel,
I have a Spyder SE. Well actully I bought s Spyder SE then started buying parts for it and eventually I had a whole new gun cause I replaced every single stock part and was able to rebuild the old one. Now I play with an Ultimate Revenge (it is a hand made autococker made by a small co.) It is all decked.

Juice,

what position did you play?? I played leftfeild, shortstop, third and catcher. I was a freshman this year so I did not get to play as much as I would have liked. I just replaced those four positions when needed. But I also had one year left for little League baseball and I made allstars. We played in Flagstaff a couple of days ago where we were eleminated by the South Scottsdale All Stars.

Old 08-09-2001, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

I played second base, catcher, and a little third. Scottsdale usually has good teams, lots of money over there.

Old 08-09-2001, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah we could tell they had bags of money. Their Little Leauge All Star team had some nice uniforms, all had their own Omaha or Redline bats, thier own helmets, and thier own bat bags. And this is allfor a little league team!

Old 08-09-2001, 11:51 PM
Trailblazer

im 13 and dont have a job but ive been riding for about 3 years and my past rides have been an 82 honda atc 110, 85 oddesey fl350, 2000 trail boss, and now my dad rides a scrambler 500 and im riding my 400ex

Old 08-10-2001, 12:46 AM
Trailblazer

I'm 15 and i don't have a job. I like fourwheeling, listening to music, and horseback riding.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2001, 01:13 AM
Trailblazer

33 years old. Teach 5th grade. Enjoy four wheeling, fishing, shooting handguns, and playing paintball. (Tippmann 98 Custom)

Old 08-10-2001, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

I'm 29, married, 2 kiddos and I quit my job as a headhunter to stay with my kids over the summer until they start school again. Just got back from camping at the Cinders (with the quads!) and getting ready to race on Sunday!

You kids are lucky you got into this sport as young as you have. I never had anything with a motor in it (besides my car) before I was 29. Hmmmmm...let's see....that would be....THIS PAST YEAR! So keep it up - keep working for what you want! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think it's great!

Old 08-10-2001, 09:35 AM
Trailblazer

I'm 29, work as a design engineer for a large printer company. Besides 4-wheeling, I play in the summer blacktop basketball league at work, play pick-up b-ball in the winter, enjoy heavy music and going to hard rock/heavy metal concerts (Ozzfest, X-fest, Family Values Tour, etc). Enjoy messing with stereo systems--installing car stereos, and building onto my home theater system (enjoy watching DVD's on the big screen). I have a 4 year old Chocolate Lab named Bosco that is obsessed with food. Enjoy watching UK basketball and college basketball in general, also like watching NBA basketball. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2001, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

I do medical (immunology) research, and I'm an old guy with little kids. All my hobbies are outdoor oriented. Stay in school as long as you can! Go to college, graduate school, medical school, or whatever, if you can!! In the end it all pays off!!

Old 08-13-2001, 03:18 PM
Trailblazer

I just turned 31, I've been married for 9yrs, have two daughters 7 1/2 & 5. Up until now I have been a stay at home mom. I am going back to University to get my Bachelor of Arts degree in English and then on to become a Notary Public. I have been riding quads for approx. 9yrs now, hubby introduced them to me. I also rode, trained and raised horses. I started with them when I was 5. Like I said before I still love horses but I dearly love my quad. My daughters are now into it. My oldest has been riding her "99 Lt80 since we bought it for her for her 5th Birthday, and now my 5yr old is riding it as well. We are presently looking for another Lt80 to purchase for her. Good to see you have a job and a plan for your life that is very important.

Nancy

Quick Reply: What Do You Guys Do???