Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

What Do You Guys Do???

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2001, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm 14 , i don't have a job, my hobbies are fourwheeling, working on anything with a motor, and I play varsity football for my High school.

Old 08-13-2001, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

I am 14 and work in a Hydroponic lettuce greenhouse for 5.50 an hour. It isnt much but after working for a while I got enough to buy myself a 92 Blaster and now I am selling it for an lt250r. My quads might not be top of the line but I just love the satisfaction of working for them and knowing they are mine and not my dads.

Old 08-13-2001, 04:20 PM
Pro Rider

26 yrs old Married with one kid, Everyone rides! Sales representative selling cookies and crackers! Started out as a bus boy!

Old 08-13-2001, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

I'm 15
I ride a 99 300ex
I'm badly in need of a job
My hobbies/interests other than quads are:
sterios/car sterios, freestyling, girls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
and a bunch of other stuff....

Old 08-13-2001, 08:33 PM
Trailblazer

I am a mechanic(my wife thinks nothing)and tinker on everything but i couldn't figure out how to get my new hard drive to boot up well i guess my wife is right hmmmm!!!

Old 08-13-2001, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

I am 23. I have been maried for a year now and I ride a Bombardier DS650 when I can get the wife off of it. I am a CNC Machinest (mill operator). I enjoy dressing up Chevy trucks, and obviosly 4 whelling.

Old 08-14-2001, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

I'm really old. I went back to college when I was 40 and finished my education. I'm a supervisor in materials relocation. My wife is an accountant. We've only been married since November 4th! We both ride Honda 250R's, have a Winnebago and enclosed trailer to take our stuff all over the place. We like rock n roll (hey, hows this? I saw Jimi Hendrix live in '68!) to country (just went to a Willie Nelson concert) to classical. We spend a lot of money on books just 'cuz we like to read them. I have a Rottweiler and a Shepard (the Shepard travels well and the Rotty stays home 'cause he will bite). We're 12 miles from the Pacific Ocean and 220 from Glamis.

Old 08-14-2001, 03:41 AM
Pro Rider

i'm 16 and i don't have a job. i make 15 bucks a week (if i'm lucky) for doin chores. i really need to get a job to support my habit (quads). i have to buy all my own stuff for my quad. even when i snapped my frame on my LT in 4 places i had to pay for the welding. the only thing i didn't pay for on that thing was the 2 stroke oil. when i get older i wanna be a mechanic and open my own bike shop and also build custom quads and sell em there.

Old 08-14-2001, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider

23. live with the girlfriend. finishing up college. 1 year left. going for a mechanical engineering degree. work about 20 hrs. a week for a large corporation, downtown, milwaukee. full time school year round. running, running, and running. studying takes up most of my day. working as much as possible. ride hard on weekends. race with bro who has a CR250R. work on our track as much as possible. don't ride weekdays. live in the city of milwaukee. busy, busy, busy.

NT

Old 08-14-2001, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider

I am 28 years old... Bachelors in computer science and certified electrician. I currently design motion analysis workstations for a company in Upstate NY as well as some minor coding.
Been riding anything with a motor since I was about 5. Wheelers since I was 12. (always was partial to dirt bikes)
I spend way too much money on RC cars, Helis and planes. With the Helicoptors being the most challenging. Though demand in my area has sparked my interest in opening a small engine repair shop. (Out of a spare barn for starters)
I spent From age 4 until 21 years old playing hockey.(now I coach the little guys) With my payed debut in canada. (more fun than money). I broke my shoulder and collar bone which ended that season...I never went back. When those injuries healed, I went to sport bike racing school...got on the street and broke my neck (that's a story for another time)...Total recovery after 8 months...and still riding. that was 6 or more years ago now.
Getting married on Oct. 6th.

Theres a bit of history on me. Keep it safe and keep riding!!

Quick Reply: What Do You Guys Do???