Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

TOP SPEED FOREMAN 2002

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2001, 10:31 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Greaser i paid 6899.00 for mine with tax already added in. I also bought mine in PA.

Old 08-18-2001, 07:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

Darn guys, SORRY SO LATE IN RESPONDING, could not log on no matter what and i have to ISP... SO the problem must have been w/ atving.com Muddbunny up here close is Amicola TRails OR the Chattahoochee National forest,sorry for the delay Hows that FORMANE e.s. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2001, 03:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

Where are Amicola trails located? I'm near Atlanta Motor Speedway, so I don't know much about up that way. We've been to Oconee Ranger District in Eatonton,GA. That's the only one so far. I've heard that Locust Stake and Houston Valley are alot of fun. We had a trip planned for Locust Stake but everyone backed out on us so we didn't go. Have you been there yet? We've got a ride the first of every month in Culloden. It's just south of Barnesville (straight down 19/41.) Here their website-- http://hometown.aol.com/rockycreekat...age/index.html

I absolutely love my Fourman ES. I like push button shifting so I don't have to get my feet wet when I'm in deep water or mud. It's a big difference from the Rancher ES 4x2. I love the power and 4x4. I've only gotten stuck once but I'm sure there will be more times.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for the info Greaser

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]MuddBunny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2001, 07:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

Mudbunny, NO i have'ent been to A micola but my buddy as , w/ his 01 Rubicon, good trails ....Up 400 north to dawsonville , i'll get u more info , what do u think about a 350 ,4x4 Rancher ES OR SHOULD I "jus go all the way" 450 ES , Honda is doing some good deals nowadays & work is workin on ME and i need "a little down time" ALSO my bud w/ the Rubi WENT TO THOSE Hatfield/McCoy Trails in W. VIRGINA....... Talk to ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2001, 03:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

I would go ahead and get the Foreman because if you're anything like me it didn't take long before I wanted more power. My Rancher was 2 wheel drive. My husband had a 4x4 Rancher and he's already traded for a Rubicon because he wanted more power. If you're not that concerned with the power difference, the Rancher is a good machine. We had alot of fun with ours. One other thing I'd like to point out is I feel more secure and stable on the Foreman (maybe because it's wider.) You just have to keep in mind that I'm only 4'11" and 100 pounds. Someone bigger may not feel the difference between the 2 ATV's. I hope this helps in yur decision. Either way, they are both fun to ride.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2001, 08:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

Muddbunny, Thanks FOR THE INFO, TOOK A SWING BY THE LOCAL DEALERSHIP rancher looks like a good bike, $ a thousand less, although i agree w/u on the forman & also i plan on keeping for a while........thanks