Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Clinton-Gore Roadless Initiative may pass anyway, Last Chance to stop it is NOW!! WE are losing this 20 to 1, Deadline, Aug 30.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2001, 05:00 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya i am not completley sure what the issue is? what will happen if it passes? and what r u supossed to write?

Old 08-22-2001, 05:21 PM
Trailblazer

This iniative essentially declares much of the land in the National Forest as "ROADLESS" areas, which means that many roads and trails will be taken away forever. The address that you actually need to go to is
http://capwiz.com/share/home/. This will help you send a form letter. A written letter is better, but if you don't have the time, at least send a form letter. Make sure to also send form letters for anyone and everyone that you can. This includes your kids, parents, neighbors, and anyone else that you can think possibly think of. Remember it doesn't matter what age you are because it is for a public comment. Anyone and everyone please vote.

Old 08-22-2001, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

OK guys, -Trailblazerkid, all your buddies, Fourlix has posted the "clickable" links there to the Blue Ribbon Coalition. Go to his second post-I think-with the Blue Ribbon link, then just follow the directions he has given there. You have to click on the "rapid response" button which is on the right hand side, about mid way down the page-you might have to scroll down just a tad, but it's there. Then, click on "send roadless comments to cheif bosworth" or whatever it says-it was one of the first couple issues there, don't remember how far down the list.

Anyway, a letter will open up, you can read that, then add more or just leave it the way it is. All you have to do is just type your name at the bottom of the page, then I think give your email address, I don't remember what else. Somebody has already written a very well thought out letter, all you have to do is sign it. It is very easy, very simple to do. Like I said, Fourlix has the step by step instructions in his second post, hope this helps as well.

And yes, it is coming to the east, the west, the north, the south-hell, it will be all over the US if we don't do something soon. I think Aug 30 was/is the deadline, so act quick, sign that letter asap!

Thanks for doing your part, together we can kick this thing!

Best of Luck,

Mike

Old 08-23-2001, 11:56 AM
Range Rover

Ok I finally got it. I'm gonna go over and help honda250exkid and I'm alerting all my friends and family. I will make sure it gets in before the 30th. Comeon people if I can figure it out then anybody can. It just takes a couple minutes if that. We need all the help we can get.

Old 08-23-2001, 12:15 PM
Range Rover

Here is the exact link to the pre written letter.
http://capwiz.com/share/issues/alert...e=CU&azip=

Then just click on "Take action Now"
Then all you have to do is fill out the information required. Last just click on "Send Message" and you're all set. It's not that hard. Do it by today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-23-2001, 03:10 PM
Range Rover

Can anyone help me with this one? The website says the deadline is on September 10th. Yet fourlix says it's today? Anyone know which one it is?

Old 08-23-2001, 10:46 PM
Range Rover

Sorry about the misprint we have a week to respond. Hurry up guys the future of atving might rest on this! And has anyone thought about putting this on the email discussion or other forums? We'll get a lot more responses that way.