Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

You think Hondas have problems?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2002 | 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

Don't fool yourself into believing that the money you spent on the Polaris is all going to American people. The motors are made by Fuji after all. As far as my Kawasaki goes, it was built in Nebraska, granted not all the parts were made in USA, sames goes for the Polaris. I think Honda prob. has same situation, as far as being assembled and what not here somewhere by Americans. It's all pretty much the same as far as that goes. However, it does get old to see others bash each others stuff all the time. I do notice that it stems mostly from Honda riders. Honda is good machine, as are the all, but I am in no way convinced they are that much better than everything else.

Old 04-18-2002 | 04:41 PM
Range Rover
Scared to death of girls!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I am aware of how the economy works. Basically, Polaris is an American company. Honda is not. Yes, lots of American companies use foreign parts and labor. Unfortuantely so. Perhaps if we had protected our borders a little more, we wouldn't have this problem. Millions upon millions of good manufacturing jobs have been lost due to "the global economy" crap. We are unable to compete with people being forced to survive making just a few dollars a day. Not that all American companies are angels by any means, but gotta start somewhere.

I suppose at this point, I have to choose my battles. I'll start by getting my quads from Polaris.

Old 04-18-2002 | 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

Rock on!! and to each their own! I agree with the crap we have to deal with regarding the "global economy" situation we have been placed into.