Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

400ex vs. new Kawasaki powerwheels?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2002, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm getting real f#c#ing tired of you twisting my words around.
I never said *** old man that you had a low paying job.

I said you didn't make more than me. And you dont.

It IS cheaper to get a Shee handeling like a EX or better than it is to get an EX as fast as a shee. If you disagree you are an idiot.

Your already a ***.

Old 05-30-2002, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

Your a TROLL.. Go buy a quad. If you make more $$$ than me- you'd have a new Banshee right now, you are just full of it.

Old 05-30-2002, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

DerekHonda,give it a rest.
I don't have a job flipping burgers. I'm a marble and tile helper for residential work. 10 dollars an hour no taxes taken out 48 hours a week.

Old 05-30-2002, 02:02 AM
Pro Rider

10 phr at 48 hours a week is less than me- Troll- so, once again, you are full of it.

Old 05-30-2002, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider

Fine,whatever for a 14 yr old I'm doing pretty dang good.

Old 05-30-2002, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider

48 hours a week, and your 14. Uh oh, im gonna turn you in, i believe you are illegal by about 18 hours, and no taxes? tisk tisk. For someone who makes $24,960 a year, and is in the eighth grade with no car payments, no house payments, not bill of any kind, I would sure think that person would own whatever he wants. I smell something funny. you make 25 grand a year. Man, I wish i was you.

Old 05-30-2002, 02:20 AM
Pro Rider

oh and just incase you havnt learned the math in pre-algebra, that would be (48x10) x 52 = $24960

Old 05-30-2002, 02:53 AM
Range Rover

whats wrong with you

Old 05-30-2002, 02:58 AM
Pro Rider

Well I am guessing you are asking me, so I will tell you. I Came to this website starting like 18 monthes ago or something and really got a lot of good help. About a year ago, it seemed like the connection got a wave of "retards" that offer no good help and in return it drove away many of intelligent, helpful, and all in all people who showed courtesy and respect to other people. Well anyway I really havnt been around here very much but I came back today and started reading some posts and someone was having some electrical problems, so i thought I would help him out since this is a forum to help people and so hopefully he now has his problem fixed. Read a couple other posts, most of them had thrust ripping on them for example someones paralyzed friend he ripped on. All in all, this website needs less guys like him and if you still expect some people who know what they are talking about and try and lend a helping hand out to those who need a hand you better get rid of the idiots.

Old 05-30-2002, 03:07 AM
Pro Rider

Pismo,
Sorry, not to classify all you EX rider into one bunch. I realize not all of you are, or have been, the bashers on here. I'll be honest with you, this forum is what pushed me to hate Honda riders. Must admit, however, you guys arn't so bad lately. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I can't tell you how much **** I heard for what I ride, but I'll tell ya what. I'll put you in the woods on it for an hour and come back to me and tell me what you think. I have a buddy who owns a 400EX and he likes to switch off with me quite often. Get into a large open field however and the EX just smokes me. I don't care though, we are all quad riders. I don't think that any quad is really crappy. I don't care what you ride, I'll be more than happy to ride with you. We all share the passion for this sport, and that makes everyone ok with me. The EX is a great quad, along with all the others. Who cares what anyone says about another quad. Ride and have fun, that's what it's all about.

Quick Reply: 400ex vs. new Kawasaki powerwheels?