Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Predator beating up on the Hondas?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2002, 02:30 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<< Ripitup is posting these &quot;stories&quot; and I am guessing the only reason he is doing it is to drum up some free publicity for Polaris.
he is deceiving us and has not taken the time to come here and explain himself.
>>

first he is doing a good job of &quot;druming up publicity&quot; look at all the posts and replys. So as for that good work ripitup (if it is your job). and second how is he &quot;deceiving us&quot;? by saying he has been in two states on two different quads if he works for them that is not all that impossable.

i know that i am kind of conterdicting my self from my last reply but i thought about it more and if he works for them he is getting a bunch of us to talk about there quad, and that is what he is trying to do.
aging ripitup if you work for them great work you need a raise if you dont you need a lifebecause then i dont belive you
'

Old 07-19-2002, 10:20 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah i think ripitup is either affiliated with polaris is just a plain old s@%t disturber....4 days ago when he posted this topic he had 7 posts.....he still has 7 posts....seems like when he realized that people were on to him he didn't have the guts or the substance to back himself up....my guess is he's promoting for polaris...he would have been better off if he had told the truth about his identity and then given us the facts that he does have about the predator...as it is now, his statements have no merit.

Old 07-19-2002, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider

<< Hey Wyo. Your right you will find women on 400ex's but are you insinuating that because i am a girl and i ride a honda 400ex that i can't run with the big boys or that my bike is not capable of running with the big boys? Thats what makes it fun when I throw a beat'n on a Banshee!

P.S. I can't beat every Banshee but you better be packin' more than your listin' when you come lookin' for me!

P.S. Not flamin' you but please don't flame my ride!

P.S. I agree with you on Ripitup. But seriously you hurt my feelings with your comments about 400ex's
>>

Huh??? Well, I'm sorry if somehow you took 1 sentence a complete stranger on the internet typed on a public forum as a personal affront to you. In the future I will do my best not to offend anybody that could potentially read what I post. Furthermore, please accept my most sincere apologies for hurting your feelings. I guess that I should have realized that just because you &quot;can run with the big boys&quot; you are still sensitive and have feelings that are easily hurt. Feel better now???

Listen, what I said was &quot;Look around and you will notice the vast majority of 400ex riders are youngsters and women. It's a nice relaible mild mannered quad for those that don't need or can't handle a high performance machine....&quot;

I can't even fathom how you take that as a flame. Furthermore, how on earth do you take that as to insinuate that YOU are a girl and don't know how to ride a powerful quad??? What!?!?!

Listen I'm sure your husband built a nice fast 440ex on alcohol or whatever and that you can ride it just fine. Yippee! But please, don't come on here and take a post that I made with no ill intent and take it all personally, getting your feelings hurt then start saying how you could beat me in a race. So what, you claim to be faster than me. I hope so, I'm a big fat guy and have a regular old Banshee with the typical bolt-on mods. I'm sure that 440ex on alcohol is well built and cost a lot of cash and for God's sake I' sure hope you weigh less than me. So, yippee, you can beat me on my Banshee not that it has ANYTHING to do with this thread at all... I never claimed to be some drag racer. I never came even close to saying anything derogatory about women. I never talked about racing 400exs with my Banshee.

Oh, BTW what does that comment about I better be packing more than I'm listing when I come looking for you supposed to mean? Come looking for you??? What??? Where did that come from???

Oh, and lastly, I didn't flame you or the quad you ride but apparently you are trying to FLAME ME. Don't tell me I'm slow or you can beat me or whatever and claim that wasn't a flame.

Do you feel foolish now???

Old 07-19-2002, 01:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think someones PMSing!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Old 07-19-2002, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

AZSandJr i want a piece of that &quot; 440ex on alky &quot;

its one thing to brag about ur own quad , and its another when daddy / bf builds u one and u jump on and go hot rodin around w/ ur nose in the air!!!! wait a sec... could AZsand be ur dad, i bet u don't own that quad. i'm just say this cuz i have yet to she one women that pays and works on her very own quad. just some chick who rides her b/f banshee around think in she is cool.
hey im coming down to AZ on aug. 16th???

Old 07-19-2002, 08:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Yes Azsand is her dad and not all girls have to have daddy pay for everything some do pretty good by themselves. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] And yes i do have some arm candy that runs around on my quads looking cool.but my daughter earns hers.and disturbed we will be raceing on the weekend of the 10th and the 27th next month.come join us and biggie you ain't seen pmsing trust me unless you have a 15 year old daughter.as for you wyo don't stress i belive were on the honda thread and you made a derogitory remark about the 400ex and she responded.i won't let her pick on you no more.no harm on foul. later [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2002, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

AZsand, 15 years old huh??? Well, I'll give her this, she sounds more mature than that.

Anyway, Like you I am on these forums quite a bit. When I type something on here I choose my words very carefully. I speak my mind and if I have an opinion I explain why I feel that way and back up with facts when I can. I don't flame people or bash peoples quads - in other words I call them like I see them. Ok.

I want to be perfectly clear about something. I did not say anything derogatory about 400exs or women. Period. I basically said that a lot of youngsters and women ride the 400ex and it is a good reliable machine for those that don't want or can't handle a lot of power.

BTW, I'm pretty sure she wasn't &quot;picking on me&quot; as you said. I slammed her - hard, plain and simple!