Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

How come Hondas falling behind lately?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2003, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How come Hondas falling behind lately?!?!?!

Ozark your talking out of your ***!!! Shut up!

Old 04-24-2003, 04:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

If honda's are so slow and behind in technology, feel free to race any of my bikes. I think it was wyo duner said something about none of the honda quads were advanced compared to the competition. i dont know any bike that outperforms the 250r especially in the 250cc class. Good luck guys. Honda is still making money off their old school quads? why? because they are STILL the best

Old 04-24-2003, 04:48 PM
Range Rover

Why do they say best on earth if they are not number 1 in any class? How can you be the best on earth if you are behind in every class lol? Just Wondering. Hopefully the new Rancher will put them ahead in the 400 class. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2003, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

I agree, Honda is falling behind, as far as I know the 300EX is the only Honda quad still the top in its class. I also agree reliability is a great thing to have and when you have a Honda thats the last thing you have to worry about, but then again, I've never had a quad from another manufacturer break down on me, it all depends on how you take care of your machine. And as far as I can see, Honda doesn't much care about its quad riders, it seems all the money they get from quads go straight into the CR line. The new Rubicon and Rincon transmissions are great, but honestly, I've never seen a belt break before.

Old 04-24-2003, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Well, everybody talks about reliability as a big reason they like Honda. The point of the post is that Honda is falling behind compared to other quads. Can anybody tell me of a Honda quad that is ahead of the competition???? I'm not talking about the 250R which has been discontinued for 14 years because Honda didn't have the guts to keep making a decent 2 stroke (like Yamaha). Anybody????

Old 04-25-2003, 06:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

decent 2-stroke and yamaha dont go together

Old 04-25-2003, 08:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sure, the Honda's were at the head of the competition at last years baja 1000, and several other races I heard about too. take your lithium, wyoduner, you're losing touch with reality.

Old 04-25-2003, 09:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

From Coyote Chaser..
Honda will come out with something new for them to copy. WHERE WERE THE SUZUKI SPORT QUADS FOR YEARS? Then when they do come out with something, they copy from HONDA
Umm you may have forgotten key fact. SUZUKI HAD THE FIRST SPORT QUAD ON THE MARKET, THE 1985 LT 250 R. SO IS WHAT YOU MEANT TO SAY WAS THE HONDA IS COPYING SUZUKI.

Its not just quads that are falling behind, the sport bike scene for Honda is way off. definently at the bottom of the sport bike food chain.

And just becasue they sold more, that makes them better. Maybe they just market and build for the masses.

RoostKing...

Old 04-25-2003, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
decent 2-stroke and yamaha dont go together
R I G H T....... Yamaha knows about making 2 strokes. Now you're just being ridiciulous.

Again, can anybody tell me of a Honda quad that is better than the competition??? Well???? Anybody?????

Old 04-25-2003, 11:17 AM
Range Rover

Wyoduner- The Ozark, The Vinson, The Z400, The Eiger. Oh wait thats suzuki im sorry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: How come Hondas falling behind lately?!?!?!