Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Gun owners need to read!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2003, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gun owners need to read!

Its interesting the FBI is offering a reward and working so devoutly on this individual case. WHY? Who was this guy that he deserved this sort of investigation? Who did he have ties with?

Sounds like BS to me.

I don't own any guns and you can bet your sweet *** any I ever get will NOT be registered.
I don't want Johny Law at my door one morning because I have a special gun that they may or not be looking for.

I would like to thank my parents for putting me in "the system"
I'm 25 and have no record, no arrests and only the common high school referal or twenty, but the Feds have my fingerprints filed from the Lost/Kidnapped child foundation crap. I knew who I was at that age and knew where I belonged...how the govt convinced my parents that this was for my safety I'll never figure

Big brother is watching and his vision is getting better

Old 08-30-2003, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

No offence buy you remind me of dale gribble from the show "king of the hill" lol

Old 08-31-2003, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Vakero
"....What protects you from harms way is your record of sale/ transfer. After you have on record the person of transfer the record is your protection. If the transfer was legal to your son, it was his responsability to keep the same records as you should have........."
I guess we'll have to spend another several million dollars or so on "public information" campaigns for this "concept" to be properly disseminated out into the general populace..........when does it all stop(?)...... and when do we just start demanding that people read and understand our local, state and national rules/regulations?(especially when GUNS are involved and especially knowing full well that these things can potentially get their KIDS involved, right along with themselves?). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

That's right.........IT'S THE GOVERNMENT'S FAULT!!!

Old 08-31-2003, 11:28 AM
Range Rover

OH crap.... i remember my mom made me get that lost child foundation card and get my fingerprints taken when i was in kindergarden.... SH*T!!!! i thought i too was invisable to the feds... Man, the things the government would do to get fingerprints.... "Lost Child Foundation" HAHAHAHA, what a bunch of crap. CONSPIRACY!!! lol

Old 09-18-2003, 02:07 AM
Pro Rider

fbi sux