Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Cabelas:Coming soon to a bathroom near you

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cabelas:Coming soon to a bathroom near you

Great article. I've been a Cabela's addict for years with no desire of recovery. I like online better than the catalogs as it has that shopping cart which eliminates time-consuming writing and telephone calls.

Old 01-13-2006, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: georged
Great article. I've been a Cabela's addict for years with no desire of recovery. I like online better than the catalogs as it has that shopping cart which eliminates time-consuming writing and telephone calls.
Agreed, although I like to take an occasional trip to the store too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thats where the real fun is.

Old 01-13-2006, 09:42 PM
Range Rover

That's funny.

Old 01-17-2006, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

Funny but true. Grandfathers dog used to p!$$ all over the house, only when he had the news paper though, roll up that cabels catalog and you might cause sever head trama.

Lots of good stuff in there though..........gotta love it.

Old 01-18-2006, 05:48 PM
Range Rover

HA HA HA, That is funny and 100% true. Every time I sit on the pot I stay there looking at Cabelas til my legs are asleep and its hard to wipe. Only if I could pull my computer in the bathroom and go online.... I need a laptop.

Old 02-04-2006, 05:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

QUOTE by okiedude: My wife assured me that I got the hard bound catalog not because I was a real "nice" guy, but it was because I have spent more money at Cabelas in 2 years that I have spent on her in 13 years. Oops.

It comes in paperback? Whenever Dick flys in on his private jet to personally bring me the new catalog he never gives me one. I'll have to ask him about it. Maybe that's why my wife left me?!!!

Old 02-10-2006, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

bump

Old 02-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That a great article, funny stuff there......

buuuuttttttttt..............

Pretty soon no catalog will be needed here though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

We are scheduled to get a humongous store on the West Coast in Washington [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
200 some thousand square foot building.
About 1/2 hour from my house [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Waaahhhhoooooo, ziipiiityyyy dddooooooo dddaaaaaaa.........

Also not as good, but a Sportsmens Wearhouse also coming soon.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2006, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just opened a 2nd one in Minnesota last fall only 15 minutes from work here, what( i hear a certin store calling ) good thing I'm divorced , maybe that ws part of the reason .naw couldn't be .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]