Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2003, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

Originally posted by: RedGoblin
WOW, I cannot believe how long this thread has lasted! I'm not here to talk trash about anything or anyone by the way so please, don't talk smack about me, as that's what everyone else seemed to have done to them at least once, except for the moderator. How ironic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I started reading this from the very first post to the last and I suggest someone call FOX or HBO and have this turned into a soap opera! We've got some very passionate ATVers here, there's no doubt about that. As pointless as this thread was thought by some, you must admit........it was very entertaining from a spectator's point of view!

Just for the record, although it matters very little now, but everyone has to get their 2 cents in, I'm considering both the prairie and the grizzly.
NICE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2003, 11:54 PM
Trailblazer

I would say you are right that they are good for ground clearance and for rock's and ect but i like the best of both worlds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and like to hitch stuff up to it to so i will stick with what i have.
If i had lots of money i would have one of each [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Old 10-20-2003, 12:03 AM
Trailblazer

Wow thats new to me SiLv3R i work for kawasaki and i have never herd that THANKS FOR THE TIP LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].
Oh and i get through mud just fine on both my 650 and my 300.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2003, 02:35 AM
Pro Rider

Owning a Grizz and a P-700, I think I'm qualified to end this thread once and for all.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The Grizzly is an overall better quad. The Prairie may be funner in a lot of situations, but if I had to own just one, it's be the Grizz.

Old 10-20-2003, 08:50 AM
Pro Rider

Buy what you like.......

Like what you ride....

Old 10-20-2003, 05:54 PM
Trailblazer

nice Hauler padzz , dont know i still like the Prairie over the grizzly the prairie is faster , not that the grizzly's are not nice they are kinda cool to.

Old 10-20-2003, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

I hate Grizzly owners that let thier grizzlies wander around the neighbourhood craping on my lawn. They won't even clean it up!!! jezzz of all the nerve [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2003, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: PADZZ
Owning a Grizz and a P-700, I think I'm qualified to end this thread once and for all.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The Grizzly is an overall better quad. The Prairie may be funner in a lot of situations, but if I had to own just one, it's be the Grizz.
everybody get on your knees,bring out your roseries and praye for forgiveness. We have god omong us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2003, 08:28 PM
Range Rover

OK...RedGoblin, you're aaaa... a big poop head! lol I don't actually know you, but since you asked so nicely not to be bashed, I figured I would call you something silly. Besides, seems you don't have to know what you're talking about to say anything in this post. lol ...and if you use the word "funner", your oppinion doesn't count! Prarie or Grizzly, it's better than sitting home.

Old 10-20-2003, 11:52 PM
Trailblazer

ONE CANNOT STEROTYPE, if one yamaha owner hates kawi's dont mean we all do, i think there good quads.

Quick Reply: IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS