Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 05:05 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

This is sad. I have not been to this forum lately because there is a local one here in Houston that I like to post on. Well, I log on here and see this as the first thread.

I find it humorous how bold and "tough" folks are when they sit in front of a monitor, and don't have to stick their chins out when they mouth off.

Have a good one guys....I am back outta here.

Old 06-22-2003, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider

I removed some of the more inflammatory messages in this thread along with messages that didn't make sense once the orginal offending message was removed.

Everyone listen up please. The minute you start comments like, "you're stupid" -- that is a personal attack and not appropriate for the forums. Please try to talk about the topic without calling each other names or putting people down for expressing their opinion.

Old 06-22-2003, 05:08 PM
Pro Rider

Oh, and if someone posts something that is out-of-line you guys have to start using the "notify moderator" option. We can't read every post. I will boot the kiddies who bash and swear if they get out-of-line...I just need to be made aware of them.

Old 06-22-2003, 05:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hondaracer305
so i would say i have more brains than prarie venom
What makes you think you have more brains than me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2003, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider

Its simply because you said a prarie could outrun a banshee and a raptor, you just dont make sense.and kawasakigreen wasnt it you that said as long as you know what you like, thats all that matters , then why are you contradicting yourself?!? saying all of this bullcrap and ga. is land of the rednecks, well you need to get your story straight and come down here yourself. fl is a southern state and it has daytona 500 and nascrap like that, why dont you say that is a redneck state!?

Old 06-22-2003, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

and i agree with you mud blaster, these people need to quit whining just because someone steps up to them for lying, hats off to you

Old 06-22-2003, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

There arent many more rednecks than there are in newyork!

Old 06-22-2003, 07:49 PM
Trailblazer

Then dont use the term redneck.And i am not contradicting myself your the one bashing pepole on this site i dont go to the yamaha forum you bash your atv's and i am not going to start i am better than that ,And what i ment when i said you should stay on your own site i ment if cant be nice stay off we all need to get along every one should be able to sate what they think without the bashing , It was nothing pesonal just dont need the bad coments.
Oh and i do watch nascar i am watching it now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] so dont talk about that any more please.
And im sorry grizzly are tanks they are big they look cool .
Thanks dbeck for looking in on this.

Old 06-22-2003, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

I never dissed nascar, i said i dont like it, it was your buddy prarievenom who said that crap about it, look at his sig.he was saying all people in ga are a bunch of rednecks, and there are a few in my town but i myself am not one and you can find them anywhere you look.not just in ga.

Old 06-22-2003, 10:44 PM
Pro Rider

and i dont like people comparing FAST sport quads being as slow as big 4x4s are.they werent meant for racing, thats why they make the banshee and the raptor and the warrior kfx700 etc. for racing, i know my stuff and that wouldnt keep up with a modded shee, that is what im saying. and prarievenom said that he is sick of yamaha riders and dont say that when your on an atv forum, i like looking at the kfx700 and talking about it because my friend owns one and i come here for that, not to start fights.

Quick Reply: IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS