Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 11:24 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

The kfx is cool i see all this first hand i work for kawasaki[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] , And it's awsom to see things befor they come out just dont ask for inside info because i can't.
My brother inlaw has a warrior 350 and it's a fun atv.
And your right it was the other kid that was puting down nascar my bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] sorry.
He must not know they have a nascar track in CA.

Old 06-22-2003, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

Same here Hondaracer, its funny how people stereotype people in the south as being rednecks. "Southern by birth, not by choice". LOL. Anyway, I ride a Yamaha, but it's mainly because it's the only thing I had the money for at the time. I'll buy whatever is the best in it's class. All this brand loyalty doesn't make sense to me. Oh well.

Old 06-23-2003, 06:07 AM
Pro Rider

Man your lucky, working for kawasaki, i work for a construction co. and thats where i learned to cuss like i do. Its hard not to with my hilarious coworkers. Yah, just being southern, people assume your a redneck not even knowing who you are.and its ok for getting blamed for the whole nascar stuff. I love yamaha and now i love kawasaki and suzuki too, before, they werent as good as they are now (in my opinion), i mean, they had that king quad, and all of that, but now, i would be more than proud to own a suzuki/kawasaki, they are sweet. and how about a little of that inside info.just kidding. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2003, 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

In the words of another poster, Cant we all just get along? My sealf I have alot of ridding buddys with alot of differnt bikes but we still have fun ridding togeather. Both yamahaa and kawasaki are at top of the line right now, Yamahaa with the undisputed banshee is and will always be the king of sport quads. Lets face it our raptors and Vforces will NEVER keep up with a properly modded shee.... And kawasaki with there prairie 650 and now 700 prairie is the king of sport/utility atv's, our grizzlys and rincons will NEVER keep up with one of them with a aftermarket CDI (witch only releases the power that it already has). And honda well we all know what reputation honda has and if I were going on a 200 mile ride with out seeing civilazation the whole way I wouldent be on any thing except a 450 foreman.... We all bought our bikes for a certin task and we bought what we thought would do it best but that dosent mean that we cant get along and have fun togeather.. Have a nice day and god bless......

Old 06-23-2003, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider

Hey you guys have it all wrong i never made fun of anybody down south or sterotyped them, Learn to read. What i have in my sig is to make people laugh, and it does to some and not to others. Its true i dont like nascar i fact i hate it for all the publicity it gets when all they do is go in circles.

hondaracer, if anybody is an idiot its you for saying that i said i could beat a banshee. I never said that i beat a bansh!t i just kept up with him to a certian point, and thats the truth. Wether he let it rev out or not i dont know i just know what happend. I can beat rapptors on sand and so can other people on this fourm your just gonna have to get used to that. Gezz little kid learn to read.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2003, 05:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hmmm, this is to funny. I guess prairievenom doesn't realize the irony of this thread.

Well I'm sick and tired of people bashing grizzly owners for bashing other brands.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And what makes it really funny is that there are more post bashing Yamaha then any other brand on this forum, I'm thinking it's jealousy. And the majority of Yamaha owners bashing other brands is just us defending are selves.

Old 06-23-2003, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

Hmm....I just got off my grizzly about an hour ago and i must say that its offroad capabilities are amazing, and if you want to be sick and tired of me, a grizzly owner, then i will be sick of you,a praire owner. Each quad has its own adavantage(s)...I myself have not ridden a praire before, so i have no real rights to be talking bad about them...I considered buying one but i chose the grizzly because i beleive the transmission is better. and it has a few other features i favor among the two quads.

Old 06-23-2003, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

I'll be the first to say that yamaha is a good brand. Quite honestly those Japanese brands are the only way to go when it comes to an atv. I think that the Grizzly is a good machine but let's be honest, there isn't a grizzly out there that will beat a prairy. Forget opinions. This is fact!

Old 06-23-2003, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

your entitiled to your opinion, I have read many reviews that say that the grizzly is better.

Old 06-23-2003, 06:44 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: ElectricShift
your entitiled to your opinion, I have read many reviews that say that the grizzly is better.
Hello, I have a 99 Grizz 600 and it's been great no mojor problems with it, i bought a 02 grizz 660 and gave the 99 grizz to my wife big mistake. The 02 grizz was one problem after another it was the worst atv i have owned, it looks real mean has irs but it's junk! I had to get rid of it because it spent more time in the shop getting fixed then in my garage. The reviews are nice to read but that's about all the best review is from someone who ownes one or had one.

Quick Reply: IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS