Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

Pardon me for not recognizing it, but is it a Beretta? Or a smith and wesson?

Old 06-23-2003, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

I totally agree with you Vekero

Old 06-23-2003, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider

Sorta looks like a ruger, now that I have searched around a bit.

Old 06-24-2003, 12:15 AM
Range Rover

Howdy NYROC,
It sure looks like a Sig to me. It sure isnt a Ruger!! I have been on these sites for years & this is the first time that I have seen yo make an incorrect observation. Keep up the good work! Your site has untold information, thought , and effort in it!!! Hang in there!!!

Old 06-24-2003, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

I'm not really a gun collector (or enthusiast). Just a wanna be.

I have 5 guns, but they aren't anything special. Each one serves a purpose. But, I can't hit the broad side of a barn with anything except the shotgun.

I looked at Sig's website and didn't see that. Oh well. I tried. I have only owned glocks and a ruger redhawk. I don't stay up on that stuff anymore.

I really just started to talk about vakero's icon as a distraction. Some of us are heated. I thought it would help cool us down.

Old 06-24-2003, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider

Ok now I only hunt for trails but ... The last time I handled a shot gun I managed to knock out the tree branches above me and I landed flat on my a$$. and all I know it was a shot gun. If anyone wants to go target shooting with me PM me. LOL

Old 06-24-2003, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Vakero
I will give you a free piece of advice prairievenom. This free advice may some day help you with that very large chip on your shoulder. "It is better to keep quiet and look stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Look, some times people repeat what they have heard and this may have been the case with taking turns with an IRS @ 80 MPH. Heck, the Grizz can't even reach 70. Why do you care? If you enjoy your P-650 thats great, but please learn to respect other peoples choices. One day (I hope) you will see the world in color and not just in black and white. As you mature you might find in life that you are not always right, you do not have all of the answers, and that maybe someone has a better game plan if you open your mind.
Vakero your right on alot of things but this whol grizz is the best in the world has occored multiple times with alot of differnt people. Im not allways right but when people tell me what MY quad can and cant do it just pisses me off. Ecpessaly when they dont even own the quad. I like Grizzlys , if i couldnt get the prairie i would have gotton the grizz. And i realy dont get why nobody believs me , i bet that if i said i wasnt 15 people might have thought there was some truth behind what i said . If anybody on this thread has ben steretyped it has be me. You all think im lying cauze im young and thats wrong.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2003, 02:38 AM
Pro Rider

i never said you were lieing. i said you were whineing.

Old 06-24-2003, 02:44 AM
Pro Rider

check out my ''I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PRAIRE OWNERS'' over in yamaha.

Old 06-24-2003, 03:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I agree this dude has probably heard that "Grizzly's the best in the world" thing a lot. But all the same, I've heard "Prarie's the best", "Rincon's the best", and "SP700's the best" just as much. A couple years ago it was "Rubicon's the best" and before that it was "Sportsman 500's the best", so we can see its pretty much a neverending cycle of worthless bragging and talk.

I don't think that "I hate yamaha owners" or whatever was really the best way to react to that though. What it comes down to is are YOU satisfied with the quad YOU own? The only one you really have to please is yourself.

Quick Reply: IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS