Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

New Lakota seems to run HOT and stay HOT

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Lakota seems to run HOT and stay HOT

Well,
I am gonna need some more info it seems, this screw sounds like it will work miracles, but I can't find it, There are so many screws on the carb I dont wanna touch any ( This is looking at the carb, I dont want to take the whole thing out) so is there like a surronding (something) I can use to identify the right screw or is there mabye a picture of it in the owners manual,
I just need to find the right screw
thanks
~BiGcHrIs~

Old 07-15-2003, 03:05 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Lakota seems to run HOT and stay HOT

BigChris, in order to find the screw, you are going to need to take it out at least this first time. When I tried it I couldn't find it either and now after having taking it out and seeing exactly where it is, I can access it without taking out the carb. So I suggest you take it out this one time and avoid it getting hot again. If you take the carb out and look at it underneath, you will see the tiny screw (it should be a goldish color). It will be the only other screw other than the ones holding the carb together. If I have time, I will try to take a picture of it, but I can't promise you when this week. First try taking it out and if you still can't find it, I will do my best to email you the pic to better help you. Good Luck