Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

YEEEE HAAAA I pick up my 700 Prairie in the morning!First ride reports!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2003, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YEEEE HAAAA I pick up my 700 Prairie in the morning!

Not much more to say than that,,, it came in today and I went and took a look at it. I pick it up in the morning and then I will be switching all the parts off my 02 prairie over to the 700. The front bumper for those who want to know will switch over to the older Prairies and it actually looks better than I thought it would from the pics I seen. The racks really have a different shape to them but will also bolt right onto the older Prairies! Hopefully I get all my parts switched over in time to ride it this weekend so I can let you all know how it is!

Old 07-03-2003, 12:39 AM
Trailblazer

THANKS, BE SURE TO TELL US HOW I IS....

Old 07-03-2003, 04:01 AM
Pro Rider

Well, sheesh! Thanks for the personal call!!!?? Just kidding [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Can't wait to see it! And try it out maybe???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Congrats! Hope it's awesome! Hey, Racinaki is off work from Friday to Wednesday...so if you want some people to ride with...(or to ride the new machine for you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) you know the numbers!

Old 07-03-2003, 08:32 AM
Pro Rider

Congrats PRAIRIEWRENCH... Those ripp'in young guns you're putting on your quad for the races, are going to be that much harder to deal with on a fresh quad... after they get used to it, Pendland's team better watch out at the 12 hours... the tool box & spare tire are coming off for the next Hare Scramble, but I refuse to take off the stereo...LOL... See ya next month...WAM

Old 07-03-2003, 09:29 AM
Pro Rider

ATVgurl, I would have called but I didn't find out it was in till 3:30 yesterday, I got off work at 4:30 and was rubbing it and drooling all over it by 4:45! LOL!!! Kam got one too and took it home yesterday but he got the camo because they wouldn't let him have my red one cause the red plastic will be going on the 650 when I take it back.Kam said it runs as good totally stock as his 03 650 did with HMF exhaust, clutch kit, and jet kit. If I get all the parts switched over we will be riding this weekend, most likely Sunday,,, I WILL call and let you know what's going on!

newbeatle,,, LOL,,, 2 of the boys have already asked when they get to start beating the he!! outta it! I'm looking forward to the next race to see how Leo likes the new ride on the full track! Well, off to work now for an hour and then off to get the new toy!

Old 07-03-2003, 01:27 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Jim, congrats on the new 700. If you get a chance, can you take a couple good shots of the new bumper and email me ?

Old 07-03-2003, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

Atvgurl,you got any more pics of you getting air on your praire,i woodnt go that high on my blaster!

Old 07-03-2003, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

Peltrax, take another look cause that air she is getting there is on a 40ft table top and she is riding the Rancher!!!!!!!!! Man that girl can fly! LOL OOOPPSSS I stand corrected, that is a pics of her husband on the Prairie!! No matter, she flys like that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJS37880,,,, I will get a bunch of pics before I start swaping the parts. That front bumper kinda grows on ya and yes, it will fit on yours!

Old 07-04-2003, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

PRAIRIEWRENCH...You should take your modded 650 out along side the new 700... & let us know where the power differences are... Since you're one of the 1st to recieve one, & you have a modded 650 to compare it to... I'm sure alot of inquiring minds want to know how they'll compare... Thanks, ...WAM

Old 07-04-2003, 11:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

what kind of deal did you get on it?

Quick Reply: YEEEE HAAAA I pick up my 700 Prairie in the morning!First ride reports!