Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

12hrs of ATV America

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 09:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12hrs of ATV America

Prairiewrench,

Thanks, I check, will the nearby hotels be full?

Old 09-24-2003, 09:55 AM
Pro Rider

I have my doubts,, there are several here as I listed above and alot of little ones around. If all else fails, OldmanWheeler has a nice big house,,, I bet I could get him to toss ya a pillow on the couch! LOL!! If you are seriously coming tho, you may want to call one of the hotels I listed in this post and reserve a room!

Old 09-24-2003, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider

SHOTGUN...my sister is way better looking than Jim's ... way joking OK...

SHOTGUN / ALLTOY'S ... I haven't been on these forums all that long, but meeting guys like PRAIRIEWRENCH, & DIRTYWHITEBOY, & OLDMANWHEELER has been a honor... & there is never enough time to talk in person... It would be great to meet you guy's & any other active forum members... If I can arrange it ( & they accept my registration ), I'll be staying for the entire weekend... & if the old beast holds together, the pulls would be fun ( I've always wanted to do it, but haven't had the chance yet )

Looking forward to meeting everyone ....WAM

Old 09-24-2003, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider

P.W.... if I can work it out, I'll probably pull in mid afternoon on Friday... ( I'll be ready to go & chomping at the bit, but it will be difficult for me to leave here much before noon...WAM

Old 09-24-2003, 10:37 AM
Pro Rider

Alltoys,

maybe we should team up and race. You bring your bike and I'll bring my motor, a 650 bottom and an 850 vulcan top, with 40 carbs on Meth. Maybe we can get ahead enough to take a break every few laps.

Just kidd'en![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2003, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider

I just got word that my newest set of wheels will be here this Friday, I needed these for the last set of tire I got a while ago ( I'll be trying them out this Sunday, at the hare scramble, unless it rains )..., that will give me 3 different sets of tires & wheels to run depending on track conditions... these new back tires may hook up too good for the hare scrambles & 12 hour race, but will surely help for the pulls...

Old 09-24-2003, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider

Shotgun,

Sounds great my quad your motor, my ignition with 3 stage Nos running on methanol LOL. We wont even have to show up and we will have won the race LOL. By the time the gun fires it will be over LOL. I could just see PW's jaw hit the ground if we both showed up to pit for him or who ever, that would be priceless. I wish I could be there recent events at home will keep me away but I will make it another time for sure this is a promise.

PW,
Remember now you need a full nights sleep before the big day LOL! I wish you good fortune you to Newbeatle!

Old 09-24-2003, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider

WAM,

I'll bring the BH's in case you need or want them. Anything else let me know. I have a generator and a welder too.

Shotgun,

I had no problem reserving a room the other day. You can bunk with me if you have no place to go... Just shave your legs okay? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

My offer to pick you up/drop off still stands. You might be able to save the car rental.

Old 09-24-2003, 01:20 PM
Pro Rider

DWB... sorry, I was doing some reports & my brain is fried... what the heck are the B.H.'s...LOL...

Old 09-24-2003, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider

Prairiewrench and Newbeatle,

If someone were to show up for the race on Friday and go into the pits how would we find you? Could you give a description of your tow vehicles/trailers to help?

Getting airline tickets is not an issue (frequent flier) along with renting a car. But getting off work is a different story. If I can get off work and do show up I would like to find you guys. I WILL assist in anyway I can once there. I should be finishing up the latest installation project the beginning of that week (barring any major problems).

I would like to say I will be there to help but I'm sure you guys understand. All I can offer at this time is IF I show I will help in the pits.

Quick Reply: 12hrs of ATV America