Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

12hrs of ATV America

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12hrs of ATV America

I'm easy to spot... '97 Dodge blue 1 ton cab & a half duelly , with big diamond plate tool boxes on both sides of the box ... I'll have the ugliest stock green 650 Prairie there big hoodscoop on the front, aluminum bash bumpers, & little tires ( unless it's raining )... I don't know if I'll be using my local dealers enclosed race support trailer ( I hope ), or my open 2 place trailer... hope to see you there...WAM

Old 09-24-2003, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

dwb,

Thanks for the offer, (I think). If I come, I'll have my wife with me. I'll need a room, a car and a place to shop.

Great group of guys, to make offers like that to someone you haven't ever seem before. That why I'm on this forum, people willing to help people.

Old 09-24-2003, 02:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

im in betwen a rock and hard place...that weekend is fall turkey hunting...that is normally the time that we scout for deer...I may just skip this year and head down to iowa.

Old 09-24-2003, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider

easteregg,,, WHERE"S MY SPARE TANK! LOL!!! You won't be able to miss me either,, my quad will be the biggest, baddest machine there! LOL!! Mine has the lime green plastic (700 Prairie) with Mickey Dunlaps Four Stroke Tech and Diamond G Racing stickers all over it along with several other stickers, my trailer will be a 24ft white enclosed and I'm not sure what I'm pulling it with yet! I will be the guy running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

Shotgun, maybe you should bring your clutchs so we can set up my quad for you to pull with! LOL!!! We haven't lost any of the competitions we have entered and I don't want to start now so with all these others bringing in their big dogs we may need all we can get to kick their azz's! LOL!!!

MnFriesen, gotta have them priorities straight,,, LOL,, racing before hunting! Pheasant season also opens here that weekend! Maybe I should just forget the race and go hunting!!! Hmmmmm,,, NOT!!!

newbeatle,, I'll do what I can to get you close to us!

Old 09-24-2003, 02:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol what was i thinking! This weekend is the opener of duck and our homecoming....last year of highschool so I am going to the dance...and maybe a party later.

I will more then likely go to the race... will post something before the race starts...later

friesen

Old 09-24-2003, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

Um... Um... It's in the mail... Yah... Yah... It's in the mail LOL!!!

You didn't PM me everyday asking where it was (LOL) and I read where you and Alltoys had made one up so I assumed you were all taken care of.

Hope to see ya there !!!

Old 09-24-2003, 04:55 PM
Pro Rider

Shotgun,

Gotcha. Some people are reluctant to go and meet "strangers". I guess I understand. But, I've gone to Europe even and met complete strangers and had the time of my life. I can tell when someone is genuine and you are a good bet.

We hope you make it is all; however you can.

WAM,

BH are Bighorns (radials). I am going to try and borrow an enclosed trailer (18ft?) if you think we need it. I do. I don't want my stuff out in the open all the time and the shelter might be nice.

I'll have my almond Ram 2500 QC Diesel probably parked by WAM's rig.

Old 09-24-2003, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

DWB... BH's... LOL... I'd been rolling that around in my head & for the life of me I couldn't even guess...

I'll be talking to the dealership this week, looking for a commitment one way or another, on thier enclosed trailer... ideally, if you're coming down, I want something big enough for 3 quads plus, as we'll be bringing down Dan's quad, as a rolling spare parts rig... I was wanting some shelter to change clothes etc... as it will just be Dan & I driving, I want a place to rest & get away from people a little bit, between driving sessions also... I'll let you know, if I can get this trailer ( they told me earlier in the year, that it was no problem ), then you could put yours in there as well???

on the other thing you p.m. ed me about, I have an apointment for the new head gasket install on Monday the 29th... even if I get some damage from this hare scramble, it shouldn't take more than 1 week to get back...WAM

Old 09-24-2003, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

WAM,

I'll probably be heading straight over to Iowa if my schedule stays as it is. Ugh, an 80 hour work week, a few hours of sleep (ya right) and a 7+ hour ride. Can you say ZOMBIE? Or caffeine BUZZ? I don't want to miss this though.

I overlooked your comment, or had selective amnesia, regarding the enclosed trailer from your dealer. If I can get the enclosed I will bring it; even though it is a shorty. The peace of mind with the tools and such will be worth it.

Old 09-24-2003, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

DWB, I was planning on haveing a set of them BigHorns here to use for the race but all my funds have been put into the quad and gas and a communication system. We will have a radio system that is the same as the big boys in Nascar use! We are getting it from a place called Race Tech Racing Communications out of Texas! They do rentals and they gave me a great deal on a complete system!!

newbeatle, I will have my big toolbox in the trailer with me along with 2 Prairies for parts! If you need anything don't be afraid to ask,,, as long as it doesn't need to come off mine that is! LOL!!

MnFriesen,,,, see ya at the race! LOL!!!!

Quick Reply: 12hrs of ATV America