Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Think i found another scam look

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Think i found another scam look

i was checking my email when i seen a junk mail that said upgrad your tv to 150'' for 30$. I thought COOL. so im ready to order it but i have to send them is the money through the mail , cause im only 16 and dont have a credit card. so im reading up on this when it says no they will not sell this to you if you live in hawie, i thought no big i live in california. As i was taking down their adress to send them my money order i realized that ther adress is in honolulu hawie . why would they not want to send ther product right wher they live it doesnt make sense i think it is a scam.DANG it would be cool if it was true.. Their website is (yourownbigscreen dot com)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] what do you think

Old 11-10-2003, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: prairievenom
i was checking my email when i seen a junk mail that said upgrad your tv to 150'' for 30$. I thought COOL. so im ready to order it but i have to send them is the money through the mail , cause im only 16 and dont have a credit card. so im reading up on this when it says no they will not sell this to you if you live in hawie, i thought no big i live in california. As i was taking down their adress to send them my money order i realized that ther adress is in honolulu hawie . why would they not want to send ther product right wher they live it doesnt make sense i think it is a scam.DANG it would be cool if it was true.. Their website is (yourownbigscreen dot com)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] what do you think
The 150" should have been your first clue.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Have you ever seen a screen that big that didn't charge you admission at the entrance?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2003, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

If it is a lens that you put in front of your TV and it projects on a white screen, ive seen it. there is someone on Ebay selling these kits. They have a lot of feedback some good and some bad, but people are getting their stuff. They are less than 30 bucks also, might be worth searching for. The picture quality isnt that good as it is a projection of a much smaller screen, but a neat toy anyway.

Old 11-12-2003, 02:30 PM
Trailblazer

My brother bought one of these kits. There arent any good for whaching tv but its a lot of fun when playing video games like grand theft auto and such.

Old 11-12-2003, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

where did he buy it from and how much $[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-13-2003, 01:58 PM
Trailblazer

He got it off of ebay and it was i think around 30 bucks.