Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Need new Matrix Carbon Fiber plastics

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 03:08 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need new Matrix Carbon Fiber plastics

I don't know why anyone would replace the black or red WITH black or red... You had it once it cracked... fine... now replace it with the orange or green... You can abuse those plastics and mine are indestructable so far... and for HALF THE PRICE! ! ! ! !

Old 01-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: bandit33
I don't know why anyone would replace the black or red WITH black or red... You had it once it cracked... fine... now replace it with the orange or green... You can abuse those plastics and mine are indestructable so far... and for HALF THE PRICE! ! ! ! !
If I wanted a green or orange quad, I would've bought one in the first place.

Old 01-07-2004, 05:14 PM
Trailblazer

LOL I get that part, hey it's your money, The black and red just aren't practical if you plan on riding it (or tipping it over).. If you plan on looking at how pretty it is then yeah spend the 800 bucks and have a nice day... I don't believve the black ones ride any better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I also don't ride and think gee mine is black and that makes me cooler (somehow)

I was just tryin to help you out with what I believe is a reasonable alternative to your dillemna. I'm sure your Black looks pretty sweet all cracked. (as MOST of them are)

So with that said suck it up it's at LEAST 800 bucks....

Have a nice day

Old 01-20-2004, 03:23 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well I finally rolled it and I can't belive it was very hard since it was in sand and nothing bent, but the carbon fiber plastic looks like it was hit with a missile, all three pieces craked. Well the middle piece cracked the front ands rear exploded. Originaly I wanted black plastic because plastics and rubbers that are black resist UV light breakdown and doesn't become brittle, and it looked cool, instead it is already brittle and doesn't look cool in twenty pieces. Anyways I will prabably be changing over to the orange plastic soon.

Old 01-20-2004, 01:37 PM
Range Rover

Before you totally give up, do the zip tie method. I put in about 60 zip ties to hold mine together (I used the little black ones) and it looks fine. No it's not pristine like it was but so what it is an off-road machine not a bling cadillac. once it's covered with dust or mud it doesn't matter at all.

blah blah ...rubber side down... blah blah...