Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

V riders we are being verbaly assaulted rally to defend our awsome quads

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2004, 05:51 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V riders we are being verbaly assaulted rally to defend our awsome quads

v riders theres some punks in the polaris forum ragging on v's and one of them claims his baster is a better mudder than a v go to polaris 400 vs. v700 DEFEND OUR AWSOME QUADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-14-2004, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default V riders we are being verbaly assaulted rally to defend our awsome quads

yeah our V's always being bashed on...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] anyway, well said, PREACH ON BROTHER!

Old 02-14-2004, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

well the only thing i can say is if they are bashing them its only because they havent ridden one. i had been a very loyal polaris owner. and i just picked up my vforce today. this is by far the baddest stock atv i have ever ridden.

Old 02-14-2004, 11:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well..I kick the crap outta my buddies 800 pound polaris's in the mud all the time..the pos's get the belt wet all the time..my quad ripps threw the mud..and a blaster is a moped compared to my V..People can say what they want..but any wooded trail..all quads will be kissing my tail light..I LOve my Vforce.!fak them

Old 02-15-2004, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider

No one was rippin on the V cept the blaster guy. So by all means go get em. lol. I think the thread does prove the respect the V gets. When you got to hot mod a two stroke 400 to make it the faster quad. When have you not known a fully modded two stoke to be the faster vehicle. It is not a dis on the V in any way IMHO. And yes I have ridden one. If it came in 4x4 I might have bought one myself.lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2004, 01:45 AM
Trailblazer

I'll bet if i chained my V butt to butt to a Rappy i could pull him backwards at 10 MPH.

Old 02-15-2004, 01:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Defend what for what? There is NO point to any bashing show them you have more brains and don't stoop to their level... Any bashing will not go on and if it does other actions will be taken so the choice is yours!

Old 02-15-2004, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider

yeah...at least in that thread nobody picked on it but the blaster guy. But I'm also used to seeing it being referred to as "grasshopper" "lawnmower" etc...but oh well it doesn't really bother me, everyone has their own opinions on about everything

Old 02-15-2004, 09:20 AM
Pro Rider

I will put my V up against any atv out there mud whatever BRING it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-15-2004, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

I always thought they looked like a Praying Mantis. Not in a bad way, but in a bad a$$ way.

Quick Reply: V riders we are being verbaly assaulted rally to defend our awsome quads