Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Fired up the 750 today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fired up the 750 today!!!

Old 04-06-2004, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

That's it,,,,,, just fired it up?????????????????????????????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2004, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry I'll I am really tired! I hit enter by mistake!

Today I finally got it back together and running. WOW does that CDI work great on modified motors!! It revs so much quicker, starts better, idles better, runs cooler, it just KICKS A$$!!!

That Evans coolant works great, my fan didn't even come on at all!!

It took me longer than I thought to finish my airbox mods. I put new pictures up on my page, check them out!

Tommorrow I have to sync. the carbs and adjust my dial a jets. I may be alittle rich? I am running 172 and 178 mains. It has alittle sputter throught the exhaust at mid throttle.

I WILL keep you posted on my results!

Old 04-06-2004, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

PW
Figures you would still be up!!

Go to bed and dream about that 785!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2004, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

Oh,,, I see,, by the way,,, did I tell you,,, YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! I am just dieing to get mine back! I went for a ride tonight with some of the guys that race for me. I rode one of the race Prairies for about an hour but it started to get dark and we have no lights on the race quads so I had to park it! I may still go to PA for the gncc race there so I can at least see mine in action! LOL

Old 04-06-2004, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

PW,

Sorry about that, but I am cranky and tired. That was a low blow!

Is that race on the 15th of May? I was going to go to that with my son but we have a communion instead. Maybe if you are going to be around here that weekend (Sunday) I can let you ride my baby! I live about 1 1/2hr.of from Rausch Creek. Just a thought[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2004, 07:54 AM
Pro Rider

WILDWILL
NICE INSTALL OF THE DIAL-A-JET AND THE AIR BOX MODS!
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 04 AND 03 AIR BOX?
DID YOU CUT OUT THE WALL INSIDE THE AIR BOX AS WELL?
I SEE YOU USED PVC FOR YOUR SECOND SNORKLE, DID YOU GLUE IT IN WITH
PVC GLUE? AND WHAT KIND OF TUBBING DID YOU USE FOR THE INTAKE?

sorry for all the ?. i want to do it to mine as well because it ran alot better with the
bigger jets i had installed. i went back down for now.

napa#7335
145f/147.5r jets
epi black
700p drive spring
warn 2000
plow
cdi is comming (soon i hope)

Old 04-06-2004, 08:52 AM
Pro Rider

Cranky, LOL,,, I read it and seriously,, I was laughing! Everybody around here give me crap all the time! It was in the 70s this weekend,,, some of the guys call me and say,,, Hey, were going riding,,, bring your monster out and play,,,, OHHHH wait,,, you don't even have that 00,000 dollar four wheeler,,, Mickey does!!!!!! HA HA laugh!!!! Funny guys, arent they!!!!
To tell ya the truth, I'm sooooo busy trying to keep up the 3 here that are racing that I don't have a lot of spare riding time anyway! I don't mind,,, I like to create things and the new rear bumpers I started making weigh 7 LBS and I think that I will have them chromed. I will send ya a pic!
Hey, that PRM rear bumper,,, a direct bolt on or a modified V Force bumper??????
Have a great day now!

Old 04-06-2004, 09:08 AM
Pro Rider

Hey wildwill;

give that monster a workout and report on the CDI speed wise.

Have you had Alltoys clutch on yet, give us a report on that, speed wise compared to the OEM.

PW, it'll be worth the wait, Mickey will have that thing supercharged...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2004, 09:26 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Shotgun,,, you got yours back yet?
Well, actually, Tommy Farr has it right now practicing to get ready to race! I just wish Mickey or Tommy would drop me and email or call every now and then just to let me know how things are going! I have a pretty large investment and in what little free time I do have I kinda wonder how it ( my baby the 785 prairie) is doing! LOL!!! Oh well, hopefully it's all in one piece in July when I get it back!

Wildwill, I was kinda wondering how the CDI and clutch work on that monster myself???? Come on, no secretes here,,, tell all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Fired up the 750 today!!!