Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Bad motorcycle wreck

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad motorcycle wreck

My uncle and aunt were in a bad motorcycle wreck this weekend. A kid turned infront of them and pretty much hit the headon. My aunt went over the car and landed on her head which broke her neck, and died shortly after getting to the hospitol. My uncle was pinned between the car and the bike , which crushed his left leg and broke his back in a few places. They couldnt get him stabalized for several hours, and had to remove his left leg. He doesnt know about his wife yet but he has tubes and other thing in him so he cant ask, but i think he knows.Please be careful out there guy's , stuff like this can happen in a sec.Brent (trailride)

Old 04-26-2004, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear about that. I know of many friends that have been in bad wrecks on bikes due to other drivers. I hope your uncle has a good recovery.

Old 04-26-2004, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

REALLY sorry to hear that. I think your uncle's mental healing is going to take a lot longer than his physical healing will. Best wishes......

Old 04-27-2004, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear that. My cousin and his girlfriend were down in southern maine and an old lady hit them. His girlfriend became brain-dead and her family had her unplugged, and my cousin is 35 but now acts about 15 and doesn't remember having the girlfriend or his motorcycle. I always ride with full gear even just around town, because you never know......never, never........

Old 04-27-2004, 01:14 AM
Range Rover

Dude , im sorry to hear that man that sucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].I hope he recovers fast and sorry about your aunt, take care.

Old 04-27-2004, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

Condolences to you and your family. Dumbbells, cell phones, and dumbbells with cell phones got me off my bike after several close calls, as much as I wanted to keep riding. They just don't see or hear you, like you're invisible. Sorry to hear about your Aunt and Uncle.

Old 04-27-2004, 02:21 AM
Trailblazer

sorry to hear that. be careful out there. mark.

Old 04-27-2004, 07:56 AM
Trailblazer

Brent, my deepest sympathies to you, your Uncle and family. Being a rider for over 35 years now, it still pains me whenever I here of these types of crashes....
My best to you all,
kliff

Old 04-27-2004, 08:04 AM
Pro Rider

I myself have been forced into a ditch by an cadilac driving floridian..it was intentional and the SOB never even stopped..gave me the 1 finger salute on his way by..by the time i got the bike out of the ditch he was gone..lucky for him...too many ***-hats out there today..aint worth it no more..sorry for your loss m8..

Old 04-27-2004, 08:51 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Sorry too hear of the loss! Best wishes for your uncles recovery. This thread is the very reason I do not own a street bike anymore. Street bike riders get no respect.
Gary

Quick Reply: Bad motorcycle wreck