Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Toy Box

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Toy Box

PADZZ,

I'm not going so I don't know the full details. I think they are arriving on the 21st (monday).

I'm hoping to go out there in september sometime...

Old 06-10-2004, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default Toy Box

Just a thought about the fuel station. You need to remember you need to sleep in these and the more fumes you leave out the better. I spent the extra bucks for the fuel station and exterior gas tank so I never have gas can's inside. I even go as far as burning the fuel in the carbs and sqeezing of the fuel vent lines on my bikes before I load them in the rig, it helps keeping the rig smellin like a home and not a garage, just another thing to consider, Rich

Old 06-10-2004, 10:09 PM
Trailblazer
Default Toy Box

we are on are second ragen, the build seem to be a step above when we bought are first one , now it looks like every one step it up.

TRY THIS
rage/n

Old 06-11-2004, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider
Default Toy Box

Originally posted by: PADZZ
Mike, what trails are you hitting? Where you staying? I'm going on the 18-19th this month. Hopefully there's not too much dust. Then again, I'll be on th Prairie, so that's not something I'll have to worry about. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
We will be in the Marysvale RV camp site. I hear you can ride from the camp site to the cafe, fill up, then ride to the gas station, fill up, then hit the trail. From there you can reach just about any point on the Paiute trail in a day's ride.

Over 275 miles total if you take the side trips...5 or 6 days to ride the whole thing. (3 days if you glue your eyes to the trail, wot, Preparation H at night....but that's not the John Wayne way, is it Pilgrim?)
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sorry to say, I hear there's lots of dust...I'm taking 2 extra filters, extra bandannas.