Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

KFX 400 vs. KFX 700

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KFX 400 vs. KFX 700

You know its funny that you say that because people have commented on how they think my quad is Freak Motor, I say what ever its all in the driver. MY neighbor has the black epi spring in his v-force with the stall and yada, yada, yada. He was thinking about putting the pink spring in but due to the spring test that some one did, they found out that the stock primary spring had the fastestes times with a modifed clutch. I look out for him, because he doesnt have the internet. But as for my quad i am still waiting for the selenoid to be sent back from boondockers nos co. and today i am dropping my quad off to have the hotcams intake and exhaust cams put in. So hopefully i will have more stomping power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2004, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KFX 400 vs. KFX 700

Your buddy is completely lost. The black spring is a secondary spring made for the Prairies and will slow a V-Force down. Combine that with him using the stock primary spring and its easy to see why he'd lose to a 400.