Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

silverado tailgate cables

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2004, 11:40 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default silverado tailgate cables

you should be thankful, if you bought a ford the whole thing would fall apart in a matter of months

Old 08-25-2004, 11:47 PM
Range Rover

Thats why I'd never buy one. I work on GM vehicles for a livin', so thats what I buy. How ya like that brute force?

Old 08-26-2004, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey had two different fords and both of them caught on fire and burned up , yea they were older ones but still it was 2 of them

Old 08-26-2004, 09:34 AM
Trailblazer

I think it is safe to say that fords are useless pieces of crap that are taking up valuable space in junkyards across the country. I wouldn't even waste gas to burn one, if I could find one that could even start never mind idle, I'd point it towards a cliff put a brick on the gas pedal and let the thing drive itself off, but it would probably break down halfway there so I would have to push it the rest of the way off with my brute force.

Old 08-26-2004, 11:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: redbruteforce
you should be thankful, if you bought a ford the whole thing would fall apart in a matter of months
pffff.....oh please![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2004, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

you guys crack me up..if Ford is such crap how come its the best selling pickup in America..bar none..lol..

Old 08-26-2004, 11:57 AM
Range Rover

Best seller. Not longest lasting, not powerful and not the greatest looking. Well the new pickup is alot better looking.

Old 08-26-2004, 12:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider

You know what they say about opinions...they are like a$$holes. Everyone has one and they all stink. Funny how a thread starts out about someone trying to let others know of a potential problem to avoid and it quickly becomes a brand-loyalist bash fest. Some things never change.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2004, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Heathen
Best seller. Not longest lasting, not powerful and not the greatest looking. Well the new pickup is alot better looking.
that is def,your opinion..i find them to be very appealing..and the chevys are square nosed and unappealing..and yes thats my opinion... and if its so ugly and underpowered and such..how come its THE BEST SELLING truck in the US..hmm..seems you are in the minority here..if it was a clunker it wouldnt be the best seller now would it??

Old 08-26-2004, 01:00 PM
Trailblazer

PrairieRidr,
The crazy thing is, I've always wrapped the safety chains from my ramp around these cables. (those tie down loops in the bed corners are crap for passing chains through) So the chains would be useless if they had snapped when loading. Fisherdude

Quick Reply: silverado tailgate cables