Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

The last damn time----

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The last damn time----

Hey River just a suppose. What if I want to buy something from Mexico and ship it to Canada what charges would I incure, 2 borders and all if the price is $50 US??

Old 04-10-2005, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider

rivermud you are correct with the mexican thing. but you have to remember the canadians have to deal with all of our convicts trying to run from the law.

Old 04-10-2005, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: deerchooper
the canadians have to deal with all of our convicts trying to run from the law.
so do the mexicans.

Old 04-11-2005, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

I find it totally ridiculous that 2 countries with the longest border in the world stick it to each other to import and export products that we each make. I've got some good friends down in the States so from now on, I'll get them to buy whatever I need down there and send it to me. It blows that Canada doesn't have a lot of the goodies you guys can get down there. It's the governments that are killing us on this brokerage fee crap. It just pisses me right off. Oh well. I told a couple guys around the area where I live that if they wanna use my puller, they are more than welcome to it. No way I would make someone I know get burnt like I did [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2005, 09:21 AM
DOA
Range Rover

When I got my gorilla axles the brokerage fees were 160.00 CAD, this is were Canada catches their taxes, 15% here. The axles were 470.00 US.

Why we have to pay taxes to Canada for a product bought in the United States in beyond me, but pay we do or no package is delivered.(Theives in Tuxedo's) I think the taxes should go the the country bought from, they have to clean the mess left to the environment etc. from production.

Instead of people going postal (mad), people will be going courier (crazy). We have your product sir but we are not able to get it to you until Monday but if you want you can come and and pick it up earlier. 100 miles you drive because you want them bad and do not want to wait another weekend to get them.

Scam artists!!!

Old 04-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Range Rover

That is terrible master blstr thats way to much money... I have never been more worried about the the things going on around us I am almost to the point of speechless ...its like the heck with us who pay it ...we will get ours (Goverments) and you will gladly pay it again...its just a big suction noise all around us but I have to hold my veiws to a minimum I got some folks agravated on another site and I am sorry for that..I cant get back on to apologize... but we are all getting priced out of existance ....I don't think bad of anyone who don't own anything anymore... I am not too far from putting fences up and going back to livestock for food and such (like the 30s and 40s) and getting a Pack Mule and ride it to town 2 mile to avoid (gas and fuel)...I do know i will be burning wood again in the near future....I have gotten lazy in the last 30 years but It looks like its time for a attitude change and I will work for the bare essentials like my pop and grandpa did I had some of that action in the 60s it is time..jh

Old 04-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider

I have a few Amish that live not far from here. The more I see them drive there buggy into town on our highways, live and work on there own land with no income tax, state tax, personal property tax, dept of revenue fees, fuel tax, ect, ect. That dont sound like a bad gig. I think I need to start a religion of rivermud and tell everyone that my religion says we dont have to contribute to society anymore, but we still get to use your highways and buy and sell goods in your stores. Im typing this right after I did my taxes and saw $13,000 of our hard earned money went to the goverment so they can spend it on my neighbor across the street that hasnt worked a day in his life, and any other stupid program a politician can waste it on.

Old 04-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Range Rover

That would be a tough gig Rivermud but I cant blame em the church owns there stuff basicly,( I dont think I could go that far). But if you need a barn or a nanny everybody pitches in....no phone no lights no motor cars not a single luxury like Robininson Curuso as primive as can be......jh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]