Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

lol u guys are gonna think im nuts

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 09:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lol u guys are gonna think im nuts

i know i know.. i JUST got my kfx but im gonna sell it.. lolz.. i enjoy it and all.. its a fun as hell bike!! but i realised it couldnt do one thing.. MUD.. so im sellin it to my bro whos buyin it for the price we baught it for and im gettin a brute force 750.. does anyone know if theres anything bad about this bike?? thanks!

Old 05-23-2005, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

Personally I'd wait for the 06 Model. New Model years always have a few bugs to get worked out. Do a search for Brute 750 problems. Off hand I'v "READ" on this forum of lean Needles, weak tie-rods, airbox design lets snow in, Carbureator bowl toleranaces, top end cam oiling, low speed miss, Loose nuts and bolts to steeering/ball joints, and slow Factory response to customer issues. If you do decide to get one ensure all the tech bullitines and recalls have been done and visit Nyrocs or KOD websites for tech tips. Very few dealers have knowledgeable technicians that are getting it right the first time you take it in for service and prepping/set-up quads prior to sales. JUST MY OPINION.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

TuffEnuff

Old 05-23-2005, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

well the price they were offering on the brute was retarted.. plus they wouldnt have any in for a while so i narrowed it down to a prairie 700 4x4 which should be just as good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]! but could u tell me one thing.. whats nyrocs website address?

Old 05-24-2005, 12:24 AM
Trailblazer

http://atv.dnsalias.com/forum.cgi is the addy for Nyroc.

The P700 will be awesome, and in my opinion a sportier machine. It handles better than the brute because of its straight rear axle in my opinion. It will HAUL A$$ too.

Also, how big are you? Both of those machines are gonna take some getting used to...they are pretty big for throwing around but not too big for some serious wheelies.

Old 05-24-2005, 08:18 AM
Pro Rider

im a big kid being 14 but im like 5'8-5'9 and im 240 pounds..

plus we have a prairie 300 2x4 so how much different will this be from that? (of course the 4x4 will be a big difference but what else?)

Old 05-24-2005, 11:39 AM
Pro Rider

Tyzorg

The 700 will be a Beast compared to the 300!!

You can quickly get in over your head. So wear your helmet, get use to, & DEFINATELY respect the power before Wide open power applications.

The stock front end will dive under hard braking and stock tires will tend to roll doing hard cornering. If you are riddng too aggressive for conditions/stock suspension you will wind up rolling or crashing it.

The 700 accelerates very fast & You can quickly run out of room to stop/turn or hit jumps faster than you were planning on resulting in bottoming out of suspension and or breaking parts.

Modded 700s will flip over backwards before you can get off the gas on level surfaces let alone hills.

All things considered, let your riding skills grow to accomidate & appreciate the power of the "Beast."

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2005, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

sweet! sounds great.. im goin to the place with my dad to see if they have one available to get... i hope to have one soon! and thanks for the help tuffenuf

Old 05-25-2005, 06:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tyzorg
im a big kid being 14 but im like 5'8-5'9 and im 240 pounds..plus we have a prairie 300 2x4 so how much different will this be from that? (of course the 4x4 will be a big difference but what else?)
In my best showkiller voice......BEEN EATIN'!

Old 05-25-2005, 06:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tuffEnuf
Personally I'd wait for the 06 Model. New Model years always have a few bugs to get worked out. Do a search for Brute 750 problems. Off hand I'v "READ" on this forum of lean Needles, weak tie-rods, airbox design lets snow in, Carbureator bowl toleranaces, top end cam oiling, low speed miss, Loose nuts and bolts to steeering/ball joints, and slow Factory response to customer issues. If you do decide to get one ensure all the tech bullitines and recalls have been done and visit Nyrocs or KOD websites for tech tips. Very few dealers have knowledgeable technicians that are getting it right the first time you take it in for service and prepping/set-up quads prior to sales. JUST MY OPINION.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]TuffEnuff
Geez....one would think Kawi never made an atv before if this is true [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

Old 05-25-2005, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In my best showkiller voice......BEEN EATIN'!

LOL i was thinking the same thing....don't take this the wrong way...but you have to be one very big kid...i would suggest losing sum of that before a heart attack....sorry to sound mean

Quick Reply: lol u guys are gonna think im nuts