Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Brute Force 750

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brute Force 750

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on the forums in quite some time because I've been real busy and I don't have an ATV at the moment. But I'm interested in purchasing a new Brute Force 750 and was wondering how you like yours as far as power and reliability, etc, etc.

I used to own an 03 Prairie 650 and really enjoyed it. I really liked the Brute Force 840 that was in the latest Dirt Wheels. What a nice looking machine. Are there any pictures on the internet of that machine?

Does the Elka shocks really make a difference in handling?

Thank you for your answers.

IronBear..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Brute Force 750

kiss of death had a machine almost exactly like that. Ill get ya a link to his site.

Old 01-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Brute Force 750

here is a link

http://kod.gotdns.com/

Old 01-04-2006, 05:22 PM
Banned
Default Brute Force 750

Thank you for the quick reply alwaysride!

Pete

Old 01-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Range Rover
Default Brute Force 750

Ive had my brute for a couple of months and I love it. I have sunk it in a pond and rolled it and it still runs like a champ, without a scratch on it from the roll. The power of this machine is sweet, I am waiting n my VDI to come in to liven it up a bit, but in all reality I dont need it, there is plenty of power to get me in trouble as it is!!

Old 01-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Trailblazer
Default Brute Force 750

if i may cut in??? have you guys had the tierod recall done yet, and if so can you tell that they are any better????thx

Old 01-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Range Rover
Default Brute Force 750

My dealer has part of my recall in but not all of it yet. I am going to wait and get it all in one shot. I am hoping that they will be good enough to keep me from spending a couple hundred dollars on aftermarkets but only time will tell.

Trending Topics

Old 01-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Banned
Default Brute Force 750

Thank you for the write up HollowCD. Hopefully I will be ready to purchase one by the summer time.

Pete..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Trailblazer
Default Brute Force 750

Ive had my 750 BF for about 3 weeks, been on some tough trails and had a dude want to run me with his Polaris 700 side by side, no one around here has seen or know anyone with the BF 750. After 150 yards I was 15 links ahead. Then his friend wanted a to run me with his Polaris 800, once again it was no contest my BF smoked them both.
Havent been in any deep mud yet however have climb some very steep hills and it proved to be a very good hill climbing machine. On the trails its very smooth at high speeds but kind of sluggish handling wise at low speeds and takes some room to turn around, seems tippy while riding however you get used to it very fast. You do have to be moving for the 4x4 to kick in however thats no biggie to me, just have to remember before you hit the big mud hole. If I had to do it all over again I would still choose the BF 750.
I think its a great machine and I know I made the right choice over the Grizz I was looking at.

Old 01-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default Brute Force 750

I love my BF750. Its an awesome machine. I work at our Kawi dealership. we have sold a ton of the 750's and 650's. They are virtually bullet proof. the only prob is the weak tie rod ends. But thats simple to fix and easy to install. I have had mine floating with water covering the rear part of the seat and it still kept on chuggin. The big mud tires are paddle wheeler tires, hahaha. The drive train and engine are sealed up really good. You can fit any comination of tires on them and they fit with no prob. I've been through mud about 3 ft deep and got right out of it. I haven't gotten stuck yet knock on wood. The power is awesome but I will be up grading. The suspension is a little mushy and yes, you do need more room to turn but come on, this atv is a freakin TANK!!! You get used to all this. This atv has the best engine in the market. I wish they would fuel inject it though. I want to look into some tank track kits for it if they make them. The aftermarket has a lot of parts for this quad to make it look even better. Hope you get the BF, you won't be disappointed.

Quick Reply: Brute Force 750