Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

MOOSE Module for Brute Force 750

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOOSE Module for Brute Force 750

Anyone using this module. Does it really make a difference. i mean the BF750 has awesome throttle response stock. WIll it make a difference on it?

Old 04-06-2006, 08:30 PM
Range Rover

I put one on mine, Only have 180 miles total on mine and about 50 with module. It made quite a difference on take off, Tommorow i complete the rest of the mods. Exhaust,dyno jet,and clutching.

Old 04-06-2006, 11:01 PM
Range Rover

Hey Chief I don't think you need the module. That thing has enough power the way it is LOL. Only 2 more shifts to KY trip, can't wait. I will have to check the Moose website to see if they make one for the Kodiak. CRE wants to do a big bore kit and head port and polish on the Kodiak, we will see if I can find the parts to do it with later this year. They can do all the work at the shop, they did a 440 kit in a Honda 400 ex last week. See you tomorow...Bruce

Old 04-06-2006, 11:51 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: captainskodiak
Hey Chief I don't think you need the module. That thing has enough power the way it is LOL. Only 2 more shifts to KY trip, can't wait. I will have to check the Moose website to see if they make one for the Kodiak. CRE wants to do a big bore kit and head port and polish on the Kodiak, we will see if I can find the parts to do it with later this year. They can do all the work at the shop, they did a 440 kit in a Honda 400 ex last week. See you tomorow...Bruce
I dont think I will be getting the module. I dont want to take the chance to screw up my warranty, besides your right I really dont need the power! I was just wandering if they could really see the difference!

By the way, my wife is making fun of us about getting on this forum. She wanted me to tell Captainskodiak Hello and wanted to know if you were wearing your sunglasses. She says everytime she sees you, you are wearing them, and wanted to know if you wear them to bed?

Old 04-07-2006, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

The Moose, High lifter & Diamond G modules all do the same thing, The timing curve with the stock cdi from 0 to 7 mph is in a retard mode so you are not getting the engines full power to the wheels, With one of the modules you basically have the bike untamed at take-off to about 7 mph,I have a moose I bought used and couldnt be happier with the results, My brute will stand up with ease and climb with full power from the bottom end, Not bad for $50, In my opinion if you are comfortablewith the power you have now or are uncomfortable with alot of power at take-off dont worry about the module, But if you do go with one definetly go with the moose, it is plug & play & there is no soldering or splicing of the cdi wires & it removes & installs in about 2 minutes , So no one including the dealer will ever know it was there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2006, 03:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I too went with the plug and play MOOSE MODULE. Not a bit disappointed with this Module, does exactly as the other post says it does. I have noticed a lower engine temp's and slighty better mpg with the MOOSE and the added power on the bottom is Great.. The MOOSE was on my '05 BF750.

Old 04-21-2006, 06:56 PM
Range Rover

The moose module will only advance the very bottom end. If you want to really increase performance spend the extra $80 to get a Dynatek CDI or an extra $200 to get a Copperhead. The CDI's will advance your timing all the way through the curve and give extra horsepower where you need it. The Dynatek costs right about $180 and the VDI Copperhead runs about $310. IMO the Copperhead is worth the extra money. No modifications are necessary to install and both can be easily removed for warranty reasons.

Trending Topics

Old 09-27-2006, 10:18 PM
TMA
Weekend Warrior

I dont have the money for a copperhead cdi. What are your opinions on the dynatek cdi. Is it worth the $180 for a quick boost in power. Will I realy notice it?

Old 09-27-2006, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bforce2breckonedwith and captainskodiac, were are you guys going for your trip to kentucky.

Old 10-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Trailblazer

We Went to Black Mountain ATV park in Harlan County Kentucky. It was a blast. The rain kinda altered things but it didnt stop us from getting in the mud. I think were gonna make another trip there or Windrock next spring. Going to Paddys bluff this weekend

Quick Reply: MOOSE Module for Brute Force 750