Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

After yer done laughing, balls.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default After yer done laughing, *****.....

Originally posted by: Rattlebars
Dunno if I should answer this, but I'm 57 and yes, they do hang more than they used to. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I haven't had the problem of sitting on them yet, but I do wear briefs (one reason I don't wear boxers and never could).And no, a regular "supporter" did not work. Because of the nature of riding a quad (sliding your butt to the inside of a hard turn) the straps became VERY uncomfortable by sneaking their way into parts I don't want to mention. Jocks are for "standup" sports. The "tighty" boxers did the trick... no bunchin' - no sneakin' - full support.Gotta go now.... I have to call the vet and cancel my appointment..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Rattlebars I'm a bit older than you but hear what your saying. Glad you were able to find a solution and have forwarded it to a friend that also has a "dangaling" problem. For future referance, if you feel the need to reestablish your vet appointment you can often find a local farmer that has lots of experiance on cattle and sheep that may give you a "cut rate" so to speak. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Seriously tho, thanks for bringing this matter up. With the numbers you quoted and what is on the web site I woulden't be surprised but what you have brought up an issue that will help an number of people now and in the future.

Old 06-09-2006, 04:08 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Hell you think riding a quad is bad .. try riding a horse without proper support.. Talk about bustin your ***** [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Range Rover

thats gotta suck, I experience that but very seldom, I got Them lycra boxer shorts for pedal bikers, There snug and keep everthing tucked in well. Most outdoors shops stock them. only problem is there a bit slippery