Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Kawasaki/Suzuki Alliance is very Poor.

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2002, 07:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<< We are going too see kawazuki's and suzukasaki's >>

Still beats owning/riding a Honda! tee hee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2002, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

No I ride a Kawasaki&gt;I was mad because I went to ride w a friend in harmony NJ,he said there were very few cops out there until he went to bowrrow a buddies helmet and his buddy said this isnt a good time to ride because of all the jokers tearing up fields,late nite riding,othe rplace I ride Its privat eproperty and now people who own the land are saying no more riding its a liability.Its like the same damn Bs everywhere if I would Of had some brains I would of nixxed the bikes and bought a street bike or a truck or just invested.The friend who said its not a good time and to load up the bikes which we then did,stated there not bothering the dirtbikes,and his is soo suprising altho I love them too and happen to have 1.My ex job there was this w man I wont mention his name but he was a riot and very nice and funny person who was from Canada.Hed leave his car at the autoshop and Id take him to work,1 day I was talking bout quads and all its ilk and glory.He said the same thing come out to Canada,he was telling me bout the poker runs and said every time ya misses a check ya had to grab a drink,he went on to say every 1 wa spretty much smashed when it was all over and half the people were smashed before it even begun.I was like damn your not suppose to drink and ride and said some 1 coulda got hurt.He chuckled and said no 1 did somehow ,thats true,I mean this guy was respectful,down to earth and funny and accepting.Sadly it jus seems the people here specially NJ ya smile at them ad they scowl,ive jus come to accept the people are soo hi strung and fast paced its me me me.I look down on them people and Have decided to seperate myself from this snob appeal and if your an a***** to me Ill be 1 too you,tit fer a ta style.I went up to Glover Vt bout 10 miles from the border of CANADA and Im riding the Banshee and every 1 was soo friendly and just waved w a big grin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]holy sh*T that is just mind blowing.Well hang w ya L8R[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2002, 08:12 PM
Pro Rider

I agree with Kawirob. crack one open for me