Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

What is a loud 4 stroke exhaust besides th E SERIES

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2002, 11:37 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need to know

Old 08-16-2002, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

They're all loud compared to stock. If all you want is noise, drill out some holes in the baffle of your stock pipe. But, I hope you realize....just because a bike is loud doesn't make it fast.

Old 08-16-2002, 12:33 PM
Trailblazer

Ho do you drill holes in your baffle
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2002, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude,c'mon,grow up! Loud bikes just cause us responsible off roaders more hassles with the general public.Would you rather ride a quiet bike and have no problems or a loud one and have your neighbors complaining,then your riding place shut down due to your noise?

Do us all a favor and leave the exhause stock or get a pipe like a Supertrapp that is tunable for noise.Around people leave it quiet,at the races you can open it up.

Old 08-16-2002, 01:56 PM
Pro Rider

I heard E series were loudest. That is why I won't get them.

Every time I see a quiet harley, I think "Now thats a smart guy". All street bikes are being banned from some (smaller, more secluded) areas of our country because of stupid loud street bikes waking up old folks that can't sleep easily, disrupting the enjoyment of their golden years.

However, if you need it loud to herd cattle or for some top secret Navy sonar experiement, get some kind of gradually expanding pipe (megaphone exhaust, in some catalogs) like the stainless ones mcmaster sells. Weld one on each exhaust pipe, it will be extra loud.

Another guy removed everything from inside his muffler. That was really loud.

I am going to get one of those "stealth" exhausts for mine so I am extra quiet when I drive to my deer stand. I am going to make it relatively quick to remove.

I may get FMF Q series exhaust. They have been designed to make good power but with less noise.

Old 08-16-2002, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider

from what I've heard from pipe shootouts the E-series are one of the quietest.

Old 08-16-2002, 05:15 PM
Range Rover

Dude I had a very loud pipe and it was cool at first but a few months later i found myself buying another quiet one, save yourself some money and keep the stock one. you'll regret it down the road when you want to go riping around a 2am, trust me on this one.

Old 08-16-2002, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

FMF Titainum is real loud. I have it on my raptor

Old 08-16-2002, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

i agree with chris 142. dont screw with the exhaust. like the warning label says. do not tamper with this exhaust. its already set to the quietest it can get. SO JUST LEAVE IT ALONE. ITS A FREAKING ATV NOT A HOT ROD. some of you act like atvs are cars and u spend to much on them and there stupid mods. leave it stock so we all win.

Old 08-17-2002, 11:01 PM
Trailblazer

Well if your looking for a loud pipe for your mojave,look on www.rockymounta.com they
have several exhaust brands.The BIG GUN exhuast is loud,a guy had it on a raptor and it was the loudest on the track that day.But,like evey one here i think loud doesnt count for much unless your a big show off.

Quick Reply: What is a loud 4 stroke exhaust besides th E SERIES