Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Seen two Prairies at the local mud pit. Not good.

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seen two Prairies at the local mud pit. Not good.

I can't believe it let you post that word! hmph! Anyway, for the benefit of the younger viewers, and to keep you from getting warned, you should prob. edit it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2002, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seen two Prairies at the local mud pit. Not good.

I can only say one thing for those who have been to the hatfield mccoy trails out on 10 there is a mudhole and my pics prove it and I have video for those of you who have broadband and want a big ole file around 30 MB's of a Quest dying in this mud hole as well as a 700 polaris and the prairie coming on through... enough said about this and by the way for those in the know the prairies inlet for the belt is under the handle bars and the outlet under the seat as for the quest the engine intake is lower than both under the seat as is the polaris'. Look to NYROC's site for depth of a prairie under power or come to WV and the fact of the matter will be proven. I went over and read some of the post you posted Mar in the other forums and I think you did come in here to bash and that is unfortunate. I do not know what your intentions are but when your quest turns 19,000 miles let me know and I will let you ride my 97 model prairie that is still ticking after 21,000 just this past weekend OK. Another instance of reference about how deep a prairie will go just you should have came to dirt week here in west virginia in June seems the prairie and a Honda were the ones eating the mud pit along with a grizz. and a modified 700 polaris We saw the Bombs setting by the wayside looking in but never getting them dirty for some reason..... I call it as I see it too. I considered a Bomb but you just wait till that spar frame twists under a rough situation and you'll think wished I was between two rails instead of this single one.