Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Has anyone ordered from Nebraska Tire?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2003, 10:27 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone ordered from Nabraska Tire?

I was just wandering if anyone had ordered from Nebraska Tire it looks like they have really good prices.

nebraska tire

Old 03-26-2003, 12:26 PM
Range Rover
Default Has anyone ordered from Nebraska Tire?

Flea,

I almost ordered from them yesterday. The problem was that they were out of stock on the back tires of 3 different sizes that I was looking at. I talked at length to the people there and they seemed nice. The way that it was explained to me was that they buy large quantities of blemished tires from the manufacturer that have the brand name buffed off. I was a little wary about what the quality of these "seconds" would be. The last thing that I need is to have a failure 50 miles into the woods. Just my thoughts.

ED

Old 03-26-2003, 01:20 PM
Range Rover

I haven't ordered from them, but I have spoken to Dean over there and he seemed very informed and nice. I ended up not getting any of the tires they offered and buying some 27" bi/tri claws instead.

I do know quite a few people that have purchased from them and everything has went well with them. No complaints from what I've been told.

Keep in mind, a blemish tire still meets all requirements on workmanship and quality. It is illegal for them to sell a blemish tire that has been labeled so because of manufacturer/structural defects. They will not allow these tires to be sold, they must be destroyed if it were this type of damage to the tire. This is due to the liability issues arising if someone were to get hurt while using tires of this nature.

The tires that nebraskatire sells are VISUAL blemish tires. That is the only defect in them. These are tires that came out of the machine with the lettering messed up or something to that nature.

Old 03-26-2003, 05:18 PM
Trailblazer

Haven't personally ordered from them, but quite a few guys from around Denver have driven up to pick them up. Word is that they are a great bunch of guys with great pricing on ATV tires.

Old 03-27-2003, 08:41 AM
Trailblazer

Thanks just making sure they are who they say they are!!

Old 10-06-2003, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider

I bought a set of Titan 589's from Nebraska Tire 2 weeks ago. I finally was able to mount my tires today. It took me awhile to get my wheels from Highlifter "2 weeks". Anyway, the tires are FLAWLESS. They ride GREAT, this is the best tire deal "hands down"! So, I'd say in my opinion if you need tires look up NEBRASKA TIRE and order them up! $200.00 delivered to your door!

Old 10-07-2003, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got some Fast Trekkers for the rear of my son's 300ex, fast shipping,great tires, not a single problem. Very cheap, 25 bucks a tire, 10 to ship, 60 total for 2 tires shipped, almost what 1 new one runs from a tire dealer.

Old 10-07-2003, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Just got my 589's today and they look great!! even where they buffed the name off was neat (dont really care but still a nice touch). I would order from them again in a heartbeat!

Old 10-07-2003, 11:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

My experience was not so good. Ordered some tires from them and specifically asked if they were in stock and when they would ship and how long the shipping would take. Got all the right answers so I ordered the tires. Was told 3 to 4 days on the shipping so on the 4th day I called to check. The person I talked to was rude, basically called me a liar, and just gave me a tracking number and told me nothing about my order. Come to find out they didn't even ship till the day I called to check on them, 4 days after I ordered them, after I told the salesman I needed them for a race the following weekend. So I had to go out and pay more $ to have tires for the race and the ones I ordered just showed up monday when I needed them Sat. Needless to say Nebraska Tire will not be seeing any more of my money!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]