Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

MY NEW V FORCE

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2003, 07:12 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY NEW V FORCE

I GOT TO RIDE MY NEW GREEN V FORCE FOR THE FIRST TIME OVER THE WEEKEND. I HAVE BEEN RIDING 3 AND 4 WHEELERS SINCE THE MID 80'S. THIS IS THE FASTEST ATV I HAVE OWNED SINCE MY 1986 ATC 250R. I LOVE THE TORQUE AND POWER MATED TO THE AUTO TRANS. KAWASAKI DID A GREAT JOB WITH THE CLUTCHING ON THIS MACHINE. IT IS PERFECT. YOU CAN RIDE IT VERY SLOW IF NEED BE AND IT ALMOST FEELS LIKE IT HAS A LOW RANGE. ONCE YOU HIT THE THROTTLE, MAN DOES IT RIP! IT SUPRISED ME EARLY ON WITH A WHEELIE THAT ALMOST WENT TO FAR. I JUST MANAGED TO GET THE REAR BRAKE IN TIME. SPEAKING OF THAT, DOES ANYONE NOTICE THE LONG REACH FOR THE REAR BRAKE LEVER? IT IS TOO FAR FOR MY HAND. OTHER THAN THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE MACHINE. I LOVE MY SPORTSMAN 700, BUT WHEN IT IS TIME TO FLY-I AM ON THE V FORCE! I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE GROUND CLEARANCE AS WELL. IT IS VERY ROCKY WHERE I LIVE AND I HAVE NOT BOTTOMED OUT ON A ROCK YET. DON'T MEAN TO RAMBLE ON.....JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY EXCITEMENT ON OWNING MY FIRST KAWASAKI. I'M GLAD I GOT IT!

Old 04-16-2003, 07:47 PM
Range Rover
Default MY NEW V FORCE

Welcome aboard. I couldn't agree more with your review.

Old 04-16-2003, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default MY NEW V FORCE

I totally agree. I just got mine tuesday and rode it alot today at work. Man that thing is awesome, I love the auto, only wish is had ebs at the slower speeds. And I really am starting to think this thing is way easier to jump and control in the air than my old 300ex. I guess its all the extra power, but I love it, I cant wait till the dunes on friday.

Old 04-16-2003, 09:39 PM
RPM
Pro Rider
Default MY NEW V FORCE

I stated in my FIRST IMPRESSIONS thread that the rear hand brake lever was just about useless for anyone with a small hand and almost as bad for someone with a larger hand. The nice thing is that there is also a Foot Brake for the rear, if you get use to using it, it is the way to go.

Congrats on the 700, have fun.

Old 04-16-2003, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default MY NEW V FORCE

Originally posted by: Mister
I GOT TO RIDE MY NEW GREEN V FORCE FOR THE FIRST TIME OVER THE WEEKEND. I HAVE BEEN RIDING 3 AND 4 WHEELERS SINCE THE MID 80'S. THIS IS THE FASTEST ATV I HAVE OWNED SINCE MY 1986 ATC 250R. I LOVE THE TORQUE AND POWER MATED TO THE AUTO TRANS. KAWASAKI DID A GREAT JOB WITH THE CLUTCHING ON THIS MACHINE. IT IS PERFECT. YOU CAN RIDE IT VERY SLOW IF NEED BE AND IT ALMOST FEELS LIKE IT HAS A LOW RANGE. ONCE YOU HIT THE THROTTLE, MAN DOES IT RIP! IT SUPRISED ME EARLY ON WITH A WHEELIE THAT ALMOST WENT TO FAR. I JUST MANAGED TO GET THE REAR BRAKE IN TIME. SPEAKING OF THAT, DOES ANYONE NOTICE THE LONG REACH FOR THE REAR BRAKE LEVER? IT IS TOO FAR FOR MY HAND. OTHER THAN THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE MACHINE. I LOVE MY SPORTSMAN 700, BUT WHEN IT IS TIME TO FLY-I AM ON THE V FORCE! I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE GROUND CLEARANCE AS WELL. IT IS VERY ROCKY WHERE I LIVE AND I HAVE NOT BOTTOMED OUT ON A ROCK YET. DON'T MEAN TO RAMBLE ON.....JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY EXCITEMENT ON OWNING MY FIRST KAWASAKI. I'M GLAD I GOT IT!

Old 04-16-2003, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default MY NEW V FORCE

Welcome to the club Mister !

It is an awesome machine ..... and the more I ride it .... the more impressed I become with it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2003, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default MY NEW V FORCE

Got my new vforce last week.Paid 5900 plus tax. Had it out once for a couple hours. Dont think its as fast as my 250 quad racer was but its hard to tell. Very smooth. Handles great, jumps well, wheelies great.Going to wait for hop ups till everything is out,see whats best. Will wait for pipe shootout.Green ones are by far the best looking.

Old 04-16-2003, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default MY NEW V FORCE

I think the green ones are much faster than the orange ones [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2003, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default MY NEW V FORCE

Green ones do look mean from the front end.Look like a mean cat. I will have this thing dialed in once all aftermarket stuff comes out. Way to earlly now to see who has the hottest stuff out there.

Old 04-16-2003, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default MY NEW V FORCE

I have decided mine is dialed in enough for now ...... it is quicker than a modded Rappy now....
( at about 600 feet .... that is the longest strip we have )... that is good enough to get you
hurt in a hurry !

Quick Reply: MY NEW V FORCE