Alpha Sport 50 7 wire cdi??? - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Kids Quads & Other ATV's - Ask an Expert! An area where experts in their field will answer non-general questions about your Chinese made ATV. mywifesquad, LT80, LynnEdwards and other experts will answer your questions as they have time.

Old 03-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

Default Alpha Sport 50 7 wire cdi???

hello everyone and thank you for looking at my post i just picked up a alphasport cobra 50cc atv for my son. i seen it didnt have a coil so i ordered one online. i still cant get this thing to turn over by kickstarting/ electric start does absolutely nothing i didnt know if anyone was familiar with the cdi that has 7 wires coming out of it not your standard plug in type. also noticed it has a wire coming off of it for a remote cut off i believe? is there anyway to just delete this cdi get a normal one and do away with the remote cut off since i dont have the remote anyways . and how would i go about disconnecting the safety switches to see if there the problem. thanks in advance any help is apreciated.