Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Off Road Motorsport, AZ. BEWARE!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2004, 01:26 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Off Road Motorsport, AZ. BEWARE!!

Beware of Gas Gas dealer Off-Road Motorsports in Buckeye Arizona. The owner, Cindy Eagelton aka Cindy Shuster is a thief! This woman sent us a 300 quad engine for us to modify, we did, and then sent it back, her husband Richard (Rick) Eagleton signed the UPS slip for it. Then two months later she tells her credit card company she never authorized the work or the charge to her credit card. The credit card company then refunds the money back to her from my bank account. I get her on the phone to ask what the problem is (we have talked on the phone many times in the past) and she won't even admit that it's her. She says Cindy and Rick left years ago. (Remember, I have his signature accepting the shipment just five months ago). The credit card people sent me a copy of her letter where she has a long list of charges she wants refunds on including some from the Gas Gas warehouse, Gas Gas Motos. Unfortunately for me (and I'm certain she's counting on this) she's too far away from me to make a lawsuit practical. So all I can do is hope this helps one of you in the future. I first posted this on a Gas Gas specific forum and since then I'm now hearing this woman has been hitting accessory stores also. BEWARE!