Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

"Need some help guys"

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Need some help guys"

Hey confused, I wish you c-heads(ha ha) would quit bringing up hock-e. Why don't you guys try something harder like playing tag or kick the can lol.

Old 01-05-2005, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Naturally I was just watching the gold medal game. They said that the American players were encouraging the Canadians to really stick it to the Ruskies, as they're the dirtiest, most despised team in the tourney. And Team USA has a big rivalry with team Canada and don't exactly like them, but at least respect they play the game the same way.... with intensity, grit and heart. The Commie-swines use their sticks like cowards and on every check or touch they drop down faster than free beer at frat party trying to draw penalty calls. The Pinko's cheap play worked fairly convincingly in the first period as the American referee called us for 5 penalties to their 1, and believe me, it shoulda been the other way. We embarassed them 6-1 by the end of the second period and the rest of the game we tried to keep our composure so we weren't goaded into a brawl like we were in '89 when we had the tourney in the bag, the commies played dirty so we had a bench clearing brawl and kicked their a$$es so hard, they had to take their hats off to $hit!! They disqualified both teams in '89, and our country turned it's backs on the team and called it a disgrace, instead of calling a spade a spade and saying what really happened.... that we had the tourney won (which we did, no denying that fact), the Commies went over the edge, so we showed them how it's done in North America when you try that cheap crap. But oh no, we had to be a counrty of pinko cowards and dump all over our own rather than stick up for them. It was a disgrace that we acted that way towards our own and one of the few times i was embarassed to associate myself with this country.Well, this year there was no denying us.

Okay, sorry for the rant.. but last year we had a french-Canadian goaltender betray us by throwing the game by shooting the puck in his own net and letting in 3 other soft easy goals, despite the fact we badly outplayed the Americans in the gold medal game. The only thing that saved some self respect is that your 2 best players were really Canadians born in the US to NHL Candians playing in the US ( Zach Parise, ans Chris Bourque.. both French Canadians). But hey, if we had to lose, I wouldn't wanna lose to anyone but my good pals from the US of A. I always hope when you guys win a big international tourney, it'll raise the profile of the game, like the 1980 US Miracle on Ice team. Now there was a phenomenal, underdog team.

Old 01-05-2005, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider

I touched on a nerve aaaaaaaaa! Wow you guys really like your hockey so what are you doing this year with no nhl? I know you could root for the Seattle Seachickens as they are going to need all the help they can get.

Old 01-05-2005, 02:39 AM
Quad Patrol

DB, that was alot of excellant information you posted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Don't get much better than that without rambling on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Alot of respect in that message too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer like the 1980 US Miracle on Ice team. Now there was a phenomenal, underdog team.

And, that was a heck of a movie too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Gets your blood going all over again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2005, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MD, haven't seen the movie, but i think you need to bleed RW&B to not get nauseated [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. I will see it one day... just to laugh at Kurt Russell's groovy pants. I did see an ealier version of that movie where Karl Malden (ugliest man in show-biz) played herb brooks. That was years ago.

quadduck, the strike doesn't bother me one bit. they're all fooked up. greedy players vs. stupid owners that created their own nightmare. good on em. I'd rather go watch junior hockey, and i have season's tickets. i hope they destroy pro hockey and have to start all over. what disgusts me is the ultimate cost is always bore by the fan, and it's a ridiculous amount of $$ to pay to take a family to watch a sport.

BUT HEY..... I'm going to the $hithawks game this Saturaday. 8 of us Canuckleheads have tix! should be fun... i haven't been to the new stadium, only the Kingdome. Too bad seattle won't go further than 2 post season games with that atrocious defence. some dissention today too, with Alexander showing his prima-donna colors and whining he didn't get the ball for the last touchdown. with 4:23 left in the game, I'm sure they thought he'd see the ball again (see previous comment about atrocious defence). Manning always gave the impression the team and win were more important than his record. Not Alexander. And why don't they ever give Dilfer a chance? He did win a S-bowl a few years back. Holmgren is WAY overrated.

But i've always been a Seahawks fan cuz i figure you cheer for the hometeam, and Seattle is the closest we've got to a hometeam.

Old 01-05-2005, 03:22 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
MD, haven't seen the movie, but i think you need to bleed RW&B to not get nauseated [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. I will see it one day... just to laugh at Kurt Russell's groovy pants. I did see an ealier version of that movie where Karl Malden (ugliest man in show-biz) played herb brooks. That was years ago.

quadduck, the strike doesn't bother me one bit. they're all fooked up. greedy players vs. stupid owners that created their own nightmare. good on em. I'd rather go watch junior hockey, and i have season's tickets. i hope they destroy pro hockey and have to start all over. what disgusts me is the ultimate cost is always bore by the fan, and it's a ridiculous amount of $$ to pay to take a family to watch a sport.

BUT HEY..... I'm going to the $hithawks game this Saturaday. 8 of us Canuckleheads have tix! should be fun... i haven't been to the new stadium, only the Kingdome. Too bad seattle won't go further than 2 post season games with that atrocious defence. some dissention today too, with Alexander showing his prima-donna colors and whining he didn't get the ball for the last touchdown. with 4:23 left in the game, I'm sure they thought he'd see the ball again (see previous comment about atrocious defence). Manning always gave the impression the team and win were more important than his record. Not Alexander. And why don't they ever give Dilfer a chance? He did win a S-bowl a few years back. Holmgren is WAY overrated.

But i've always been a Seahawks fan cuz i figure you cheer for the hometeam, and Seattle is the closest we've got to a hometeam.

Yea, I guess I bleed the great RED, WHITE and BLUE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And HOlmren kicked butt in Greenbay, he just took on a mediocre team to become a G.M[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Well, don't want to hi-jack the thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] See you on the other side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]MD

Old 01-05-2005, 10:00 AM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

You know I learned a while back in my younger days, never to mess with a man's car, or his wife, or talk about his mother or religion... I think I will add hockey to that list... (Insert many smiles)

DB

Old 01-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks alot guys for some really useful information. I am a Police Officer down here in Florida and are laws are pretty laxed as far as ATV's are concerned. But I would never let my son ride anywhere, or anytime without me. We do everything together, thats the whole reason for buying him a quad is so that we will have something else to do together as a family. I am going to go to the dealership tomorrow and look at some of the smaller quads.

Old 01-05-2005, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry for getting off the subject. I think size wise lt 160 and turn in the throttle screw. Or honda 90

Old 01-06-2005, 01:05 AM
Quad Patrol

Donecrashed, It definately is a good Family Sport[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Happy riding. My kids look forward to riding every chance they can[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]