Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

"Need some help guys"

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 03:41 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default "Need some help guys"

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver<br

Sounds great to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] See you there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be the one with three girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] telling me what to do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO. I have to ask, are you married to one of those girl's, or is it really 4 girl's? ROFLMAO.
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's really 3 girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and a wife thrown in there somewhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I really wouldn't have it any other way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But somedays, I am at wits end[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Let me guess. One very special week every month??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver<br

Sounds great to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] See you there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be the one with three girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] telling me what to do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO. I have to ask, are you married to one of those girl's, or is it really 4 girl's? ROFLMAO.
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's really 3 girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and a wife thrown in there somewhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I really wouldn't have it any other way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But somedays, I am at wits end[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Let me guess. One very special week every month??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
We got a winner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 04:25 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

We got a winner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/quote]

And there is only 1 girl in my house. How did I Guess??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

You guys have it easy... Mrs DB is going through that wonderful time that every woman has to look forward to in life, and it lasts for weeks at a time. This is the time their husbands just put on every piece of body armor they have along with a tight fitting Helmet, stuff their ears with cotton, and draw a big smile on their face with lipstick. I swear I have a target on my back because everything is my fault all of a sudden.. well it has always been that way actually... but I think you know what I mean. I swear I am waiting for her to kick the cat across the room.. that is when I know she has ratcheted it up to the next level and it is time for me to fire up the Hemi for a strawberri shake run. They talk about a woman scorned being spiteful... well I am here to tell you that they don't have NOTHING on a woman going through the change...

Gee honey, I didn't know you spoke with a demon voice... Are you smiling at me and showing your teeth, or are you getting ready to bite me on the face.... Why are you holding that baseball bat dear?....

See ya, the truck is calling again...

DB

Old 01-11-2005, 11:04 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

I was blessed with a wife that entered that wonderful period of female development in her late 30's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I say blessed because, it will be over sooner in life too![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It will, wont it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Please say it will.

Old 01-12-2005, 03:24 AM
Quad Patrol

DB, You had me LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I hope I have a few years to go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The wife just turn the 40 corner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But, sometimes, I just never know if it's the beginning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2005, 03:27 AM
Quad Patrol

I was blessed with a wife that entered that wonderful period of female development in her late 30's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I say blessed because, it will be over sooner in life too![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It will, wont it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Please say it will.
I thought the same thing with mine in her mid 30's. No such luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So, now I hope it's a few years off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I haven't recovered from the last episode[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]