Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Kids on ATV's size wise

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kids on ATV's size wise

Hmm, guess what i have been riding since i was eight and i will never lose my ability to ride and i will not get the cops called on me, my toomey pipes are not loud. We are different i'm young and energetic, you on the other hand are old and probably pretty lazy.
I like to ride hard and fast you probably like to have a plush ride and put around. right...
I thought i made it clear that i would have taken it if i had needed it when i was younger then 16.but guess what i'm older then 16 now.
I'm not selling **** you can bet on that.
and im sure i will be seeing you somewhere in the obitchuaries right.
hey look over there the news is on, go watch it old man river.

Old 01-30-2005, 07:29 PM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

Thank you for confirming my first impressions... One thing about it..

Tis better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and dispell all doubt.

Have a great life... just remember those that fought and died so you can have it. and remember, some day, you will be on this side of the fence.. then you will get it... and smile and wonder where do they come up with this stuff....

Old 01-30-2005, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

i will someday but not today, and i'm sure i wont go running my mouth off like you are right now.

Old 01-31-2005, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

They need to make up a test to determine whether or not people can become an adult legally, rather than it being automatic at 18. Of course minors would still be able to post on the forums.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Dragginbutt if he only new what the draggin can do![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Anyone ever had their chain come off when being chased by the police or rangers? Point is, the law is the law and you may be able to out run them 99 out of 100, however some of the police, not popular to most of your beliefs, are very skilled riders. So be stupid and try to outrun the police while doing illegal stuff that harms our sport. Try and outrun motorolla, and just maybe having your quad impounded will make you think. My point is I am tired of people with this attitude of," I am so fast you can't catch me!"Guess What you should have listened to your parents when they told you that there is always someone faster than you. Unless your Doug Gust[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
BTW the post that was earlier wrote by you sounded like you were asking about taking a safety course and when can I do it. I don't know or care how old you are, but your comments obviously show how old you are in the gray matter dept. Do yourself and the world a favor don't stop with just having your pets spayed and neutered make sure you don't reprduce idiots in your own image[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 07:05 AM
Weekend Warrior

LAPEERBANSHEE--As I stated in an earlier post,you may think you know everthing there is to know about riding an ATV PROPERLY,but I GAUREENTEE you that I will teach you some things about ORV laws in the State of Michigan that you DONT know..Laws are changing ALL the time,and if you are not kept abreast of them,you risk the chance of getting yourself in trouble on your ATV.The class is 4 hrs and it costs the ATV Safety Institute 125 bucks per student to instruct you,and I offered to instruct you for FREE--------

Your maturity,or lack of,really showed up in your last post..Someday,you too will be older and hopefully much wiser than you are showing us in here with some of your wisecrack responses..You have my office # number and my offer for a free safety course is STILL a valid offer..Its all on YOU now!

Old 01-31-2005, 09:14 AM
Pro Rider

Thats just it... a sure sign of maturity is when you realise that you never stop learning... if you do, you had better pinch yourself to see if you are still alive and kicking..

I am sorry folks, I didn't mean to drag you all in on my little fun.... It is pretty lame I admit.. but once in a while you just have to let the words out and see where they land.

This one really wasn't much of a challenge... I saw though it right away... Oh if they only knew how many have came before them... nothing there we haven't all seen before right?

Another reason for corporal punishment in our schools perhaps. I will give him one thing though, he is literate.. well as long as he doesn't have to go beyond a few short sentences that is.. that is a start.

Way to go young man... I needed a laugh today...<insert chuckles and smiles>

Y'all have a great day!
DB

Old 01-31-2005, 09:28 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 48 Likes on 47 Posts

Fascinating the contradictions made by some of the kids posting here. Do they even read what they type, apparantly not. It's too bad, because some of the kids here show such maturity.

Old 01-31-2005, 09:38 AM
Pro Rider

Make you want to reach out and pat him on the head doesn't it? Maybe tussle his hair a bit.... Can't say I wasn't like that when I was his age.. but then again, I can't remember that far back any more....

Where the heck are those milk and cookies I was promised? This feeble old mind of mine... Guess I am supposed to go lay down as I am too old to do much else...

Nice boy.. a remarkable boy... Bah humbug...

Old 01-31-2005, 09:54 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 48 Likes on 47 Posts

DB, when you are as old and lazy as you and I are. I find it amazing that we can get out of bed in the morning. Let alone ever find the energy to ride. Almost forgot MFL and QD, dont want to leave you out of this, you guys are lazy too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 10:05 AM
Pro Rider

The really sad thing is the time and effort we put into keeping this young man's ability to ride... sounds like it is all for naught... but I don't give up that easily. He will find a way to educate himself some day. I just hope there will be a sport for him to fight for in 25 years.

Something about that school of hard knocks I guess.. like moths to a flame, everyone has to pass through those hallowed halls. Even if we give them a road map, they seem to always fold it up and put it in their pockets before entering.

Thus goes the rights of passage... Just hope he survives them...

Quick Reply: Kids on ATV's size wise