Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Loncin 110cc replacement engine??

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2005, 11:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Loncin 110cc replacement engine??

Hi
I'm new to the forums and looking for a bit of help.

My younger brother purchased a loncin 110cc atv,it's semi atuo,shaft drive model.
On his second time out on the atv the engine just died on him and we can't get it running since.
When we checked the sparke plug we noticed that the threads were wrung and now the dealer doesn't want to now
saying it was when it was them.

What i want to know is where can i get a replacement engine for this atv,i know it is a honda clone but i'm not sure of what engine,if anybody coud tell me where i could buy a replacement engine online i would greatly appreciate it.
I have looked at http://www.faddybike.com/static/monkeyengine.htm and the engine seems similar but is it the same?

Regards
Gary owens.

Old 03-17-2005, 02:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gary, there is a dealer here in my hometown in Canada called www.atvforless.com . not sure what he calls the atvs he brings in, but i knoiw loncin is the manufacturer ( i saw Loncin's biz card sitting on his desk). this dealer is a super nice guy, and i'm sure he'll try to help you out. parts are available, so i don't think that'd be a problem. shouldn't you just need a new head if the spark plug stripped ?

Old 09-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

you could always get a re-threading kit?????????? maybe - or maybe not????

Old 09-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Trailblazer

I don't know if a loncin is the same as a kazuma, if someone knows speak now because I can get you a kazuma 110cc, I don't know the cost but I can find out.

Old 09-07-2005, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

There must be a couple dozen brands or more of 110cc, shaft drive, 3 speed /reverse, raptor style quads from China. If
it has the 107cc engine like the AFL quads its the same as my Ducar 110cc.

Go here http://www.atvforless.com/LM110.htm

Have a look at the specs below is the parts price list. They list a head even a new engine I think.

Whats wrong with the engine??? Is it just the plug that's stripped out, was it cross threaded?? Or is there some other problem with the engine or electrical connection?? My ducar came with a 6 month warranty who ever sold the Lincon to you should give you some sort of warranty like 30- 90 days or something if it was only 2 days old.

If its just the stripped out plug no big deal, happens in all kinds of things. I've fixed spark plug threads on cars with the head right on the motor "very carefully" . Just go get a heli coil kit for the spark plug size or take it to somone who knows how.

Old 01-09-2006, 12:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

Actually this model atv is a knock off of the Yamaha and not the Honda. If you look at a raptor 110 cc or 90 cc the motor looks idenical. You may want to start there. Also I have two of these ATVs and they run great, take alot of abuse. My first problem is now with the little black box on the frame, i think its the ignition box, it went bad and now i have no spark. I am looking for the part so i can get it running again. Other than that I love these loncin 110 cc atvs. My kids beat the crud out of them.

Old 06-09-2007, 04:17 AM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Dose anyone know how much to tighten the cylinder bolt heads after my loncin 110cc engien has been run in i have run it in but i dident get info about how much to tighten it so if anyone knows it would be grate to know then it will be all ready to keed going 4x4 driving on it

pls help K.matt

Old 02-18-2009, 10:42 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hello freak4cycles!

I have a similar problem with no spark. How did you determine it was the "little black box" and did you find the part yet?

Thanks for your reply!

Old 02-18-2009, 11:20 AM
Weekend Warrior

Found an article on Chinese engine "no spark" problems, and thought it might help you.

http://www.buyatvsonline.com/c...ngines-c-145_177.html

And the website also has the CDI modules (the little black box) for about $11.95

Old 02-18-2009, 10:48 PM
Electrical Expert
Likes High Voltage In The Tub!
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Couldn't find the article.

Are you still having spark problems?

Quick Reply: Loncin 110cc replacement engine??