Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Friends::

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Friends::

I'd like to let everyone know that the site admin and I are working things out like gentelmen.
Admittantly I broke the forum rules and have been doing so. This site has given me great lieniency and I thank them for that.
To keep the ATV Connection forums professional, the rules had to be upheld and I totally understand.
I'm hoping nobody thinks bad of me or the site admin for all this.
I will be back! Untill then there are alot of ppl that have kept up with the LT80 info and can surely help as well as I.
Peace~love~ Long live mini-quads! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2005, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OH-MY-GOSH!!!!! The shame the shame!!!

I kinda figured it was comming. But at the same time, I thought you kept a low, cool profile.

Best of wishes with all, and PLEASE continue to help others like you did me!!

THANKS!!!!

Old 03-18-2005, 06:22 PM
Range Rover

what rules did you break to get kicked off?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] ...if its none of my biz i understand...just want to stay in check...

Edited by ATV connection moderator and basically this one:

Forum rules onthe FAQ page:

http://forums.atvconnection.com/faq.cfm

1. No commercial Advertising. No posting of commercial web addresses, phone numbers or links in either forum messages, private forum messages or in the author's signature. No use of company names in forum author nicknames or any type of solicitation for commercial business or gain.

Old 03-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Trailblazer

I too am guilty, under the close eye of the administrators, and apologize as well, rules are rules.

Old 03-19-2005, 11:54 AM
Range Rover

I believe many of us are guilty. As soon as we post a site. ie. go to X site to buy this part, then we are breaking the rule. Correct? That's how I read it. Wow. It sounds as if we will have to be more private/secure with that infor with email, etc.

Old 03-19-2005, 12:56 PM
Range Rover

hmm....i think you can recommend things or places but if you are a biz you cant solicate your own....like hey...i port and polish intakes for $100...give me a call at bla bla...

Old 03-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Trailblazer

So sad to hear you will be gone.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] You have given great advice to alll the forums I have read on these little LT80's. Jack you rock bro, take care.
God speed brother......

Old 03-21-2005, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

Psycmike,

I'm sorry but you are confused....

You can post a link to a site and recommend someone go to that site to buy something. These forums would be really lame if a guy couldn't help another guy out like that.

However, if you OWNED that site selling the item or if you worked for that company then no you can't post a link to it. The difference between the two situations is in the latter case you are posting the info to make money off of the sale. That falls under commercial use of the forums. If you're going to make money off of our service then we are entitled to be paid for that service that we provide to you. That is how we make our money. Its called advertising!

Old 03-21-2005, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

ZukiSu,

Jack isn't gone. He is busy on a project and will be back soon.

Old 03-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jacks busy building my motor! I cant wait!